Reviews for Understandings
superyuui chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
sugoi!

i loved it!

i understand that it's a oneshot, but i'd really like to see more!

also, even though I (and obviously, you) understand teh japanese, i think some more people would appreciate it if you'd explain the meanings at the bottom or something

(i got a flame once sayin that 'they couldn't understand what was going on 'cos of the bloody japanese' so, yeah)
mgnc chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hi there! You know, I really love this story and I'm really really going to be so happy if you updated! Please, coz' it's going to be a very awesome story if you added some chapters...and I really want to know how will Inuyasha admit his feeling towards Kagome, not the way knowing she's asleep...

Anyways, I promise to check your other stories as well since this one-shot is so great! Way to go and Keep it up!

Be cool,

mgnc)
Jeremiah Holcomb chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
when will you add more chapters to your other stories? I'm dying 2 know.
sesshy's servent chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Aw poor inu T_T that was sad but the ending was so well let's just say that inu-chan needs to tell kagome how he feels even if he doesn't know that kagome knows great story
EM-III-LEEEE chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
*points above* HA! Look, Beryl! Five E's! -

So...reviewing, as you requested. *deep breath* Here we go!

Well, I thought it was cute, no matter what you say! Cute, that is, except for the whole "half-breed" ostrization he went through. And the part where his mom died. And his dad. But other than it was good! *doesn't like death* So...yeah. Go Beryl go!

That's my review! YAY! *throws confetti*

Emily!
Kagome51 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
aw! cute! FLUFFY!
inuyasha46 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I loved it. Great job joy! _
Little Fox Kit chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
i really liked it. very cool
roshyn77 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
yes i would love it if you would write on how and why inuyasha tells kagome he loves her. this fic was so good for a one shot. loved it
chocomyrr chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
;.;...ARGH! THE SADDNESS, WOMAN! XO! That was so cute! ;_; poor Inu Yasha...GO ALL ORPHANS! That was so sad! I bet if it was an eppy, I'd cry! I WOULD CRY! XO! Anyway, xD! SUCH a cute fic! Great! Cya soon, my dearest Kaori-chan-sama!
TheSlytherinRabbit chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
YAY!BRAVO! I loved it like always. I think you SHOULD write another chapter so then when ever i'm bored i can read your stories. Oh and Wednesday likes your story too, but she's upset now because of the sad parts. _'

-Shadow
unkown chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! THis is one of my favorite stories. could you perhaps elaberate on the story? you know make a very big story about his child hood and teen years before he met kagome and the whole kykio (wrong spelling I know) mess. Please?
gladdecease chapter 1 . 6/24/2004