Reviews for Fractured Fairytale
emmylou chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
OMG i LOVE this !

i haven't stopped laughing!

it's great
Daisy190 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
aww that was an adorbale storyy soo cutee
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This was adorable... I love the fairytale concept and Lorelais weird interruptions and well, everything. I dont know how to explain it but I just simply fell in love with this story completely... Am adding it to Favourite Stories so that should tell it for me..
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
that was cute
Tanya chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
AW! That was really cute, and it was well-written. You made Luke telling a fairytale realistic, and Lorelai turning herself into Xena equally realistic. I liked the conclusion to the Jess/Rory story the way you put it, and I love imagining Jess as a knight.

Short and sweet. I liked it.

-Tanya
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was so funny! Just the thought of Dean and Jess dueling had me in stitches, but it was more like silent laughter cos i have to be quiet cos its 2:30am! Well done!

xx

Kat
sabine chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
that was amazing, u have the greatest imagination! all ur stories are great, especially Alice in wonderland! hope for update on that one soon!
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This story is very sweet. I love it!
rorynjess4ever chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Haha..that was so cute! I love how Luke was into too! lol.

Adorable :-D
Obsessed with T.V chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Aw! That was cute. And a good bedtime story. I hope Luke really doesn't have to sleep out on the yard. Although that would be pretty funny. It wouldn't take long for the whole town to hear about that one. So I wonder which kid belongs to which set of parents. Well I can kinda tell on their personalities. Ok you mentioned that Luke and Lorelai were dating cause you said that Luke looked at his girlfriend. So they aren't married yet! That's disappointing. But apparently they are living together. O scandalous!
Arianna555 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
LOL. Oh wow, I loved this. So well done. Lorelai and Luke's fairytales... I was actually laughing, literally. A lot. Omg, it's great. D

Please tell me I'm not making up the...um...comparison to a certain few characters...lol, I'm pretty sure I'm not. ;-) Hee. *grins* That was awesome.

*claps*

*insert quote of entire story here*

Wonderful.
helle18 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Wow, Lee!

You never stop writing, do you? ) Not that I'm complaining, you've succeeded again. When Luke entered the tent I could not for the life of me picture him telling a fairytale, but somehow you managed to get it totally right and beliveable. As always!

Rock on!
Legs chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
ha! That. was. absolutely. HYSTERICAL. Oh, wow. Okay. Breathe. Gack! That was good. The only other thing I wanted to happen was for Alice to find out it was her parents they were talking about. LOL. Anyway, loved it muchly.

Legs
Christie chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Lee...Aww, just...Aww :)

It was so cute. And Luke. You wrote him perfectly...
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I got Sleeping Beauty, and they get this? Luckey.