Reviews for Greater Inheritance
paz chapter 21 . 11/28
Amazing
FindMeAVamp chapter 11 . 10/31
Is it still possible to get the unedited version of this story?
drarryislife8 chapter 21 . 6/6
Amazing just absolutely amazing!
Beautiful Obsession 17 chapter 11 . 6/2
Hello,
I recently came upon your fan fiction "Greater Inheritance" and was wondering if you still had the unedited version of chapter 11?
I really love your story and I hope I can read it in its entirety, meaning also the unedited chapters!
I tried emailing you but it came up as invalid, is there a way I can get the unedited chapter from you?
kittycatcacher chapter 11 . 4/18
It's to bad that website doesn't exist anymore. .
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 20 . 3/21
Good story
Sessio luv chapter 11 . 2/7
Great story a little inconsistent but still good. I'd love to have the unedited version.
Confused chapter 4 . 2/7
Harry J. Potter was born July 31,1980. School starts September 1. How is it that he is celebrating his 18th birthday the last week of August just before school starts. He should only be 17 as that is the age of adulthood in the canon.
amenoshimai1 chapter 2 . 1/31
Thank you is not a single word please take notice and fix it
Confused chapter 2 . 1/24
The whole thing about the potters makes no sense. The wizarding community is pretty small for starters, everyone knew james was a pureblood and sirius at least was close to his family. Why would they invent a son but keep the same name? Yes our son is james potter but not that james potter? Who would buy that? How many other pureblood families named Potter could james have come from? That doesnt make sense. And you saying that they started the deception early doesnt make sense either, if they disowned him because he married Lily why would they have to invent a fake son and not acknowledge the real james a decade before that happened? And why invent a fake son at all? Among pure bloods and especially during the war with voldemort, marrying a mudblood is a perfectly good reason to disown a child. They would have no need to lie about it. Definitely doesnt make sense for them to leave harry as heir. And then not even a full chapter later youve conveniently killed them off at the same time. Uh huh. None of it makes sense. And I'm sorry but what did Ron do in 2nd year? As I recall he was true to harry that year, freaked out by parseltongue sure but never abandoned him or even suggested that the rumors might be true. Even followed him into a spider infested forest when he hates spiders. They did basically everything together that year so really have no idea what you're referring to there. And why is Harry so blase about everything? He's a pretty emotional teen in canon and here he's just like huh, whatever and then moves on with no reaction.
Treepot chapter 21 . 1/24
I love the story if you still have it could you send me the unedited. My email is . Thank you
atem4yami chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
Love the story! If you still have, send the unedited to me? yamiswife101
Thanks!
4everAFan chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Would love the unedited version if still available
chelley.rising chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
can I have the unedited version pleaseee? my email is rfrederick0995 gmail . com
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
Unedited version PLEASE! My email is .