Reviews for Greater Inheritance
Thanks for writing this, it was a really great story
AliceCullen3 chapter 21 . 6/4
LOVE IT!
Zeus6257 chapter 21 . 5/8
Simply Amazing
It's actualy cwn Annwn
TomboyRyo chapter 11 . 2/25
I want to read the unedited version if it's still available. :) love the story
sweetandspice chapter 21 . 2/10
This was really good loved it.
potterotaku2017 chapter 11 . 1/20
i looove this story so much and would definitely like it unedited. im anime potter 101 no spaces
LandlessLord chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
Hello, I would be interested in the unedited story if it's still available, one of the most interesting I've read so far and I've read lots. I will send you my e-mail by PM.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
amazing fic
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
I would like all the smut, please. So much smut. It is needed. My email is (don't laugh, it's from fifth grade so my parents won't see it.) madelineluvskats but yeah, aside from the lack of sex (which shall soon be remedied) I absolutely adored your story. I always love powerful!harryand Slytherin!harry, but you pulled it off exceptionally well! So thanks for writing, and good luck!
cinnamon2315 chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Can I have the unedited version for all the edited chapters?
Pleas and thank you.
My email is
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 7/8/2014
LOL something needs to be done about the dork but I'm pretty sure he won't be getting any from Hermoine anytime soon. Good story just next time do us all a favour and kill the dork off lol. Except for one or two times Ron really isn't that necessary except for comic relief.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
So harry didn't defeat the Dark Lord technically the Voldemort did himself in by suicide lol.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Really god the guy is such a dork. I think it's hilarious though. He gets inside the castle and what's he do he flames portraits and kills house elves yeah let's show how powerful I am lol
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
LOL going as Voldemort would have been hilarious but Death is better same message just different presentation lol.