Reviews for Greater Inheritance
amenoshimai1 chapter 2 . 1/31
Thank you is not a single word please take notice and fix it
Confused chapter 2 . 1/24
The whole thing about the potters makes no sense. The wizarding community is pretty small for starters, everyone knew james was a pureblood and sirius at least was close to his family. Why would they invent a son but keep the same name? Yes our son is james potter but not that james potter? Who would buy that? How many other pureblood families named Potter could james have come from? That doesnt make sense. And you saying that they started the deception early doesnt make sense either, if they disowned him because he married Lily why would they have to invent a fake son and not acknowledge the real james a decade before that happened? And why invent a fake son at all? Among pure bloods and especially during the war with voldemort, marrying a mudblood is a perfectly good reason to disown a child. They would have no need to lie about it. Definitely doesnt make sense for them to leave harry as heir. And then not even a full chapter later youve conveniently killed them off at the same time. Uh huh. None of it makes sense. And I'm sorry but what did Ron do in 2nd year? As I recall he was true to harry that year, freaked out by parseltongue sure but never abandoned him or even suggested that the rumors might be true. Even followed him into a spider infested forest when he hates spiders. They did basically everything together that year so really have no idea what you're referring to there. And why is Harry so blase about everything? He's a pretty emotional teen in canon and here he's just like huh, whatever and then moves on with no reaction.
Treepot chapter 21 . 1/24
I love the story if you still have it could you send me the unedited. My email is . Thank you
atem4yami chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
Love the story! If you still have, send the unedited to me? yamiswife101
Thanks!
4everAFan chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Would love the unedited version if still available
chelley.rising chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
can I have the unedited version pleaseee? my email is rfrederick0995 gmail . com
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
Unedited version PLEASE! My email is .
tiana2k8 chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
I would like the unedited version of the fic
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
Oh no, another class with Ron glaring DEATH at Harry! I'm quite sure Harry is shaking from sheer terror! NOT!
jessthereader13 chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
I loved the Star Wars bit!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
Thanks for writing this, it was a really great story
AliceCullen3 chapter 21 . 6/4/2015
LOVE IT!
Zeus6257 chapter 21 . 5/8/2015
Simply Amazing
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2015
It's actualy cwn Annwn
TomboyRyo chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
I want to read the unedited version if it's still available. :) love the story