Reviews for Bloodlust
marauder17245 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Well, all i can say is: Custom Characters are OP.
D chapter 45 . 7/25/2010
It took me quite a while to read up to this point, and I would love it if you updated again. In fact, I would love it if you kept updating and finished the story at some point with a wonderful ending. D; I hate good stories that are left to collect dust. It seems like such a waste.
Lord Musashi chapter 37 . 6/18/2009
This is a cool story! I'm not exactly finished but I'm on 37 Chapter. It was kinda funny.

"Naked, huh?"
Ritalyn chapter 45 . 12/13/2008
*jumps up and down* omg your back! yay! this story is too great to be left behind keep it up!
Aidis chapter 45 . 11/17/2008
Omg you're alive. But now I don't remember anything that's happened and I don't wanna review 45 chapters... Q.Q

-Aidis
Who Knoez chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Eh / *waves hand*

Cool fic! D
dark bethilor chapter 44 . 5/24/2008
you ever gonna finish this
Reno chapter 44 . 12/17/2007
meatbun catapults XP love it!
Jentaro chapter 44 . 8/6/2007
Consider this 44 chapters worth of reviews. I just found this fic a few days ago, and I could not stop reading.

I really, really don't like original characters to tell you the truth. They always appear sue-ish, everybody loves them oh my god, perfect character, etc. But oh wow, I love you OC, she's amazing. A bit sue-ish at times, but all OC's no matter how normal they are.

The depictions of all the characters are done amazing as well. I really could see most of those things happening to the characters.

At times, I admit I lol'd especially hard. This is dona amazingly well.

I can't wait for the update.
SilentNinja chapter 44 . 7/31/2007
Great, it's Ms. Sun (I killed my husband with my greedy antics" Ruan Er. First appearance in Bloodlust. I pray to God, Liu Bei did NOT force an arranged marriage of Zhao Yun. Those needles really can kill him easily. It's not even funny...Oh and Ruan er is known to be as beautiful as Zhen Ji, shouldn't you write that, HarborRat?
TurMoiL911 chapter 44 . 7/30/2007
Whoa, an update. I was starting to think that you forgot about this story. Haha, just kidding. Anyways, great job with the story so far. You know, you should really think about updating the Dynasty Warriors GTA story you were writing.
HarborRat chapter 44 . 7/30/2007
An update
BloodyHighClaw chapter 44 . 7/30/2007
Rofl Love the last part of this chapter the most with wei,good to see your back

And Ew I hate Dun with short hair gags*saw the screenshpts too*
SilentNinja chapter 43 . 2/4/2007
I like it, HarborRat. Always the pinnacle of DW fanfiction. Tch, took me long enough to tell you what I think about your masterpiece.
lacitar13 chapter 43 . 1/25/2007
good chapter.

Cao Cao obviously should have been in charge of Wei's stratgy and not let Sima Yi anywhere near it. Then again he did get much of china... seriously he has a great idea. Especially is Zhou Yu is involved.

They finally figured out what Liu did? About time. After the Wu/Shu orgy, surely someone should have been watching the kids better than this.

Zhou Yu, arrogant as always. I think when he was around Sun Ce, it was brought down much more. Or was it even worse?

Poor Zhao Yun. The abuse just never ends for him does it? now to run naked through camp? He'll probably be raped a lot more before this chapter is over.

Dear me, wonder what Ling Tong did to Gan Ning? it does make one wonder. Gan Ning is probably still passed out from last time.

Zhou Yu has a good point though, as of right now the only heir to the throne is Sun Shang Xiang's child, which will make the child half from Wu. Though in theory it could go the other way and it could unite Wu under Shu. Oh dear god, all the pretty boys groupedin Shu. That might make Zhang he leave it just to be in the "beautiful" army.

Pang Tong is as intelligent and under estimated as ever. Zou Ci has some very valid points though, except for the Yue Ying thing. Poor girl only attracts strategists. Nice touch with Pang Tnog drawing the nude woman throughout. Wouldn't be shocked if he was the artist of some of the paintings that Yue Ying has. Heck it would give her a chance to call him a genuis. Or rather he might be doing the female versions or female ones which would give her a chance to kill him.

Poor little dragon(I get to say that a lot don't I?). This time he has to be rescued. Well turn about is fair play.

Liu Bei and Pang Tong need to invest in asprin. Now. The alliance with Wu should soon be destroyed.

Poor Zhu Rong. Poor Xing Cai. I can't believed I typed that. Can Xing Cai at least get hit in the throat so her voice sounds...decent? As for Zhu Rong, it will be interestiing to see what she does.

Well no offense, Cai and Chao do seemt he worst parents thusfar. And it is difficult considering how bad everyone else is. And lovely, now a trap from Wu. Someone shoot Cai now.

The truth is out now about poor Zilong. Guan Yu is so dead. Let the poor man get some revenge. After the last few chapters he deserves it.

As for Yue Ying's new books. I must worry about her.