Reviews for Slightly Scary, and Way Wiggy
Chrwythyn1971 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hi, I just read the beginning of your story and I am sorry to see that you haven't posted for so long. It is always a pleasure to read well put together, imaginative story, and I really hope that you are still writing. I have favorited and followed you in the hope that you might post more sometime.
Thanks
Chrwythyn
Clara Jean chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Very interesting start, would love for you to continue to update.
Autumn Pearl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Heyy, this is a good start; the story and the plot both seem quite interesting. I hope you eventually continue it. :)
mat528 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I like this so far. Are you planning an update anytime soon? I would love to see Spike's reaction to the other version of Buffy (if he gets to react, that is...!) Chuckle! But the idea is intriguing, and you REALLY should continue.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
OMG update this its sweet
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Hey, don't sell yourself short. This was great. Catch ya on the flip side.
Nyx Farsiris chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
its really great. and i really hope you continues
Red Wulf chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Great fic so far, but we definantly need MORE
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
This is a really good begging. I do hope that you'll continue it.
connie chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
i hope you will continue your story its really good and when you add some more chapters it will only get better.
STEPH chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
PRETTY DARN GOOD! POTENTIAL...HOPE TO READ MORE!
alexis chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
i like the story please put up more chapters
Peta chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Hi, I wanted to send a review yesterday, to tell you how fantastic your first chapter is. (I think Holly has filled you in on that one!) As a new author myself I admire your courage and say that it was well worth the effort. I love season 4 fic, and your concept sounds original, interesting and addictive. So please get to work and provide another chapter soon.
Holly4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
What a marvelous beginning. Your writing is sharp and witty and your charactizations are fantastic. This was a fantastic debut chapter - can't wait to see more of this, or more from you. :)