Reviews for Love as a Brother
Snodin chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Great twist at the end!
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I love it! It fits so well with his character.
UndeadHarlot chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
woah that was like so angst filled...normally i dont like those types of stories but this was really good.
Laharl The Overlord chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Hmm. Interesting, he is very in-character compared to the Megaman US Shows. Poor Blues...I bet he really is sad about his dead half-brother though...
Rockies chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
You really kept him in character, and his comparison of Dr. Light to Stalin and Hitler was rather interesting, along with his argument about how he's only a half-brother. O_O

Very nice _
slime chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow there are few of these around this site but I usually like the ones I find nice job

I like Protoman's contemplations

_
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I've seen a few fics like this floating around , but this is the first one I've ever seen where Protoman is so *angry.* It took me by surprise. I was just prepared for outright depression and angst, and instead you went ahead and did what I consider to be one of the most in-character takes on the Mega Show Protoman I've ever read. This one's going on my favorites list. Kudos.
Atreyu452 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I put off reviewing this so I could figure out something constuctive and helpful and not fangirlish drooling. I couldn't. So, here's my best imitation of it.

I LOVE your take on Protoman and his thoughts. Your/his point on Hitler puts a new perspective on things, doesn't it? And his comment about the first Robot Masters being more of a brother than he... *twitches, resisting fangirlish urges* Me like. _ Gives me ideas, which is bad! No more ideas! My brain will explode! Graah!

*wanders off to fangirlishly huggle her homemade Protoman plushie*
sarena chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
i dont get it. proto doesnt work 4 wily. he doesnt hate mega. what r u talking about?
Astrobot7000 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
This story is actually really awesome!

Fanfics based off the cartoon are rare.
DarkGatomon chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Wah... aww, wow, how sweet. How clever, too... and just a perfect length for the point you were making. Really, no complaints at all, so what more can I say?

Good job; it was really touching!
Za chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Wow. There's a few things I never thought about before, but they make sense. Nice. Very nice.
Evening chapter 1 . 6/24/2004