Reviews for The Fabulously Brilliant Life of Hermione Granger
Tanvi chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. The light humor, the sarcastic undertone and the fact that there really was no fact - it was a load of rubbish written well, made it an enjoyable read. Definitely keep writing!
Purple-Tube-Flowers chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
VERY WELL WRITTEN! GOOD JOB, I REALLY ENJOYED IT
Mush's Skittles chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Haha! The humor abounds. I don't think Ron could actually spell most of the words in this fic, but the thought is there. I do agree, though, that Ron totally would have written bs essays like this.

I love how Divination is treated with the trappings of a science paper, despite it's ridiculousness and general wishywashiness.

On the story-telling side, I think it's really effective to use what Ron is providing as observations about the reading and to us gives us a clue as to the setting and what the other characters are doing, such as when Hermione warns them to study and complains about making the common room smell like patchouli. And the bottle of firewisky-It's really funny, because the tone of the whole essay is academic and pedantic, so I can hear Ron reading it with a completely straight face: and we all know the ridiculous is even funnier when it's pseudo serious. No comedian who laughed at his own jokes was ever terribly funny.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this! Gave me quite the giggle, well done!
icansoar chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Very hilarious and I can definitely see Ron making up predictions like that (Krum sweeping Hermione off her feet then failing horribly).
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I can SOOO see Ron writing this essay at Hogwarts - in fact, it's so perfect that I'm convinced it IS canon. Thanks for this - it made me laugh!
Mistress Suzaku chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Hahaha

Brilliant :)
evil-mastermind666 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
hahaha that was good, excellent essay Ron
Apara chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I loved this essay! It was hilarious, I love your(or should I say Ron's?) sense of humor! Keep it up!
Miliko01 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Kool...
Glimmer Conlon O'Leary chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
-stares-

-blinks-

-breathes-

-finds writing this in all actions to be quite entertaining, actually-

But I shall cease. This was...Awesome, to put it into way over used, cliched terms. I guess I could put it into it's synonym with the matching base word: "Awe-inspring."

You struck me down with awe. And "Aw!"

I love Ron. Russet-haired wizard hero? NICE.

Funny, too. Trying to be serious, Ron was, but he just can't HELP being hilarious.

LOVED it.

Bloody brilliant.

Glimm
the-ErynSmith chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Amazing story! It was incredubly well done and VERY funny.
HP Fan four chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Well, this is the first story of yours I've read, and I have to tell you - I was in fits! It was brilliant! Well done and thank you for writing it! I've got to check out the rest of your stories! Keep writing!
MAndrews chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
That was very cute. I can just see Ron, Harry, and Pavarti sitting around deciding Hremionen's endangered future!
FTJ Stupid Storytellers chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Wow. That was VERY appropriate and VERY funny. You should do more like this. I have to admit that 'hex' affecting poor miss Granger explains A LOT! Bye then

-J
kuroi gami chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
LOL

that was so absolutley cute

i loved it