Reviews for Return of A Distant Memory
The Fuzy Llama chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Yay! Helga didn't die!
Queen SetaRemmy-the-Insane chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Aw! *claps* Bravo! That was wonderful! Perfect ending!
X Shin X chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Hey Jessica! Am I the only one that calls yall by your first name lol. Well you did again. Great 2 part fanfic you did here. Nice title for a 2 part fanfic. You are right about a few errors but everything there is cool. You have done a good job with the 2 short fanfics you did so far. I hope you contine to write more for the future. Keep up the good work and look Chapter 6 of Arnold's Darkside is out. Take care Jess.

RuffMaster: The Quiet Guy
feenamoon16 chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
this story was great! it was so sweet! although there is just one problem. it doesnt feel finished. there are a lot of things left unanswered. like when everyone will find out about the couple and what their reactions will be. how will helga and arnold deal with the situation at hand? will helga be nicer and how will arnold act when every one knows and makes comments? you have a lot of room to make this an even longer and better story if you are to choose so. i really hope you do decide to continue this story just a bit more. it would deffinently inprove it even though it is already great. just tying up the loose ends will make this story bloom into an even greater flower.
Foxfire902 chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
I really enjoyed this story. It's a lot different from some of the others that I've read. THis one had more depth to it and you just don't find a lot of those around here. So...this story was a one of a kind.
Hazy chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
I just wantd to say, I loved it, just loved it. It was a one-of-a-kind fantastic story. I'm sure everyone who reads this will enjoy it as much as I did. Too bad it ended too early. I suggest you should make longer stories.
Fiona12690 chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
omg that was wonderful . the kiss was perfect the characters were perfect and everything don't change it.
Monkish Otaku chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
YEAH! I LOVE THIS STORY!
X Shin X chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Hey Jessica how are you lol. Helga runs away only to commit some type of suicide. Hm... not bad at all although it's sad that things are going upside for her. I will say it's Arnold's fault and probably all the females here will attack me by scowling lol. The fear of rejection is Helga's true fear and once again another great start to a fanfic that will only have 2 parts or chappys. Well keep up the good work allright and be good lol. Take care and peace.

RuffMaster: The Quiet Guy
CaCtUs0304 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
cool fic.
Hazy chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
It's beautiful. Please write more
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
this the best story i've read so far please don't take long to put up another chapter - rogue {hollypotter5253}
The Fuzy Llama chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I think this ending is perfect! This is a really good story! _
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »