Reviews for Return of A Distant Memory
X Shin X chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Hey Jessica! Am I the only one that calls yall by your first name lol. Well you did again. Great 2 part fanfic you did here. Nice title for a 2 part fanfic. You are right about a few errors but everything there is cool. You have done a good job with the 2 short fanfics you did so far. I hope you contine to write more for the future. Keep up the good work and look Chapter 6 of Arnold's Darkside is out. Take care Jess.

RuffMaster: The Quiet Guy
feenamoon16 chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
this story was great! it was so sweet! although there is just one problem. it doesnt feel finished. there are a lot of things left unanswered. like when everyone will find out about the couple and what their reactions will be. how will helga and arnold deal with the situation at hand? will helga be nicer and how will arnold act when every one knows and makes comments? you have a lot of room to make this an even longer and better story if you are to choose so. i really hope you do decide to continue this story just a bit more. it would deffinently inprove it even though it is already great. just tying up the loose ends will make this story bloom into an even greater flower.
Foxfire902 chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
I really enjoyed this story. It's a lot different from some of the others that I've read. THis one had more depth to it and you just don't find a lot of those around here. So...this story was a one of a kind.
Hazy chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
I just wantd to say, I loved it, just loved it. It was a one-of-a-kind fantastic story. I'm sure everyone who reads this will enjoy it as much as I did. Too bad it ended too early. I suggest you should make longer stories.
Fiona12690 chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
omg that was wonderful . the kiss was perfect the characters were perfect and everything don't change it.
Brat Child2 chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Aw! I'm gonna cry! LOL No seriously, my eyes are really misty. I've been emotional lately and thsi was so sweet! Happy endings leave you feeling with such a happy glowy feeling inside. It just makes everything seem not so bad for some reason.

It was so sad when Arnold asked why she hated him! Thta part was just so cute of him! I so wish he was real. LOL guys like that just dont seem to exist. bunch of pricks. :P I also liked how you added in Brainy (LOL) and all he says is : Hi. LOL! That was so perfect! And Stinky with his Lemon puddin' (Laughs hysterically) You said "pu" and then "ding"! LOL I also thought the mention of never knowing what 'that kid' (curly) would do was hysterically clever! Oh! And when Arnold said that "stupid" building, just like Helga had called it. LOL cuteness! Aww, I hate that this is all because I love your writing so much. No pressure, but I hope you continue to write lots more stuff. :)
Monkish Otaku chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
YEAH! I LOVE THIS STORY!
X Shin X chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Hey Jessica how are you lol. Helga runs away only to commit some type of suicide. Hm... not bad at all although it's sad that things are going upside for her. I will say it's Arnold's fault and probably all the females here will attack me by scowling lol. The fear of rejection is Helga's true fear and once again another great start to a fanfic that will only have 2 parts or chappys. Well keep up the good work allright and be good lol. Take care and peace.

RuffMaster: The Quiet Guy
Brat Child2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
HELGA, NO! OMG! ARNOLD, YOU FOOL! DONT YELL AT HER! STOP HER!

LOL... Okay, I'm fine. (Deep healing breaths) How dare you end it like THAT! Criminey! Eww... I have this thing about my wrists... Yuck! But I was so happy when I saw you had written Hey Arnold! It's nice to get unexpected "pleasant" surprises like that! All though I do consider you the queen JN writer. (feel special) LOL! As far as being OOC, Not really. I would say Bob and Miriam a little, but they ended up getting it through that Helga WAS missing, and now they do care, so that went along just fine. LOL. It kinda reminds me of the Thanksgiving Ep.

I'm really glad how you portrayed Olga as a loving older sister who really cares about Helga. Most people write her off as snobbish and only pretending to care to look good. If people would actually pay attention to episodes, they would see she really does care. You stuck to her character REALLY well in my opinion. :)

Here's hoping you will update soon before we all go loopey on you with anticipation! [Sings] We're Loopey! We're Loopey! LOL!

-Brat_Child2
CaCtUs0304 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
cool fic.
Hazy chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
It's beautiful. Please write more
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
this the best story i've read so far please don't take long to put up another chapter - rogue {hollypotter5253}
The Fuzy Llama chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I think this ending is perfect! This is a really good story! _
Princess Amanda chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
That was awesome. You have to add more! For the love of sanity, add more!
Monkish Otaku chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
This is sad! But I like it! Please keep writing!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »