Reviews for Choices
Razzeeberry chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
No, no, girlie, u were doin awesome with the story! U shouldn't give up though! ]
courtneykutie chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Awww it was really good, you should up date, or delete it!
PrincessRhia chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
Sorry, but I really don't get the ending. Are Remy and Rogue dead or not?
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
i love this story plz update soon.
gabrielle chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
I LOVE IT. BUT WHEN R U GOING TO UPDATE?
PsychoTherapy chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
Hehe..

It was awesome.

(Plus, I think I'm the hundredth review...w00t!)

Yeah, sorry, random thought..

Anywho, yeah, it was NOT a mistake, it was good.

Seriously.

;)
Kerrie chapter 8 . 11/7/2005
oh PUH LEASE. this seguel was not a mistake. and it will never be. ) It's a great fic, do continue writing as you are such a fantatisc authoress. hm... yuo still didn't mention if rogue and remy had any kids in the end! P Anyways, all the best on yr fics and rememeber, wadeva you write is NEVER a mistake. )
AnalisDestiny chapter 8 . 3/13/2005
I must admit I'm sad to see this fic go, but I'm glad you can stop when you run out of ideas. Nice story! ~A.D.
MND chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
i have to say even though it didn't end the way you wanted it to it was a very good sequel... very twisty in the plot... i liked it, it was good... it wasn't a mistake!
bant chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Why? It is a great plot line and I think you could do it with a bit of creativity and maybe a bit of change, you could do it! Come on try. This is a wonderfull story and your a great writer, I am positive you could do it! Please try. For us, the reviewers, or for yourself, just try. Please! Listen to the pyromaniac.
inuyashaxkagome chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
so i was reading x-men evo fics, i stoped for a bit, an i go i member a name. it was Aro, n i membered how i luved her fics. so i decided to read it again. Changes stood out cuz i membered it so i read it first (then ya no sequal) so i rlly wood like for u 2 update this story again, it is rlly good.

there is one thing, Pyro is seriously scaring me he is all carefree one moment and murderous the next. so update soon.
Azeali chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
this is a great story as was changes but please dont kill remy or rogue i hate LOATHE those depressing ones where one of them dies this story has been GREAT so far but pleease dnt kill them
neon chapter 7 . 10/31/2004
aw don't stop there. Don't end it. It's not out of character, don't worry. And poor Goldie. I love St. John, though. One of my favorite characters. Always will be. ;) Probably 'cause I'm a little crazy, too. But he should just tell them! Stop beating around the bush, Johnny. Still love him, though. & I don't think this chapter sucks. It's great, really. ) Don't worry.

- neon
Sugah n Spice chapter 7 . 9/16/2004
Excellent story, luv.

I really am enjoying the interactions between ST. John and well...everyone else. He's rather a nutter, ain't he? Though, i have to say when he is either talking to Belle or Rogue, it's all pretty funny!

Also, really liking the interaction between Rogue and Remy as well. It's sweet, but not sweet at the same time. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you don't over-do it. This story is terrific.

So, do you plan on finishing it any time soon?
AnalisDestiny chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
Cliff hangers suck! I really hope you update soon... like, really soon! This is a really fun fic, I like it! Please Update! ~A.D.