Reviews for Quite Iced
Hannahble chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
halarious and PRICELESS! love it till i die!
Amehh chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
tres cute.
Isolde Eris chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
lol. NICE!
lanau chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
lol... like the story.. wow u can write a story out of a really random idea...
saj aneri chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
wow... i found you at last... again.

you're one of the best writers i find here in and this piece is definitely short and sweet. i love it.
siriusforeva chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Awe! Cute!
XxAriaxX chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I can totally seeing you do that. Deciding to title sth starting with a Q.

A little too much of a 'quickie' if you ask me... you could have lengthened it a tad. It took me all of 3 minutes to read it! But very well written all the same... and I could only find ONE spelling/grammar mistake! Be proud. (though that's probably just because it was short :P)
Springrain chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I can believe that about the Q-it is a fun title. I enjoyed the story. Light, slightly fluffy, fun characterizations.
Katrina Tonak chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
That was frickin awesome!
infiltrate the enemy fat kid chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Would you believe that this has to be the first L/J fic I have read in a over a year? Over canon and abandoned stories...

It was really sweet anyway, made me grin like crazy even in my state of cold induced drowsiness (yes, how appropriate!).

I've been reading too much angst. This fluff stuff was good, thanks for the fun read! :)
Alya1989262 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
It's great to read one of your stories during this time of the year... Yeah, school begins September 2nd, which means "in two days"! :'(

Anyway, I liked this story because it's your usual style: funny, romantic and nothing's exaggerated!

pimentoplane chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I LOVE ur comandments about hp, this story was awestome too. (i knw how to spell awesome)
person chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Not bad...pretty good. I hope you make more LJ's! i'm not fond of any other pairing.
lizziee chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
ahahaha...this is cute...mann...james IS blunt
Enchanted Oasis chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Oh man! This was hysterical! All I saw was the word "icecube" in the summary, and I had to read it. LOL! It was great!