Reviews for Elsewhere
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 23 . 8/7
Oh good, happy ending! I need more Rayne.

I liked Jayne telling Simon how it was going to be, and River telling him that she wanted Jayne too.

Seriously, I might have said it before, but I love these two together, I never would have thought about this while watching the show and movie, but I like it.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 22 . 8/7
That chick was creepy!

And flesh scares Simon, that was funny.

I loved Jayne being crazy protective over River.

I only have one chapter left! I don't want this story to end!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 18 . 8/6
Oh yeah! You don't mess with Jayne's special lady!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 17 . 8/6
Oh what are you doing to me?! I am drowning in a puddle of tears! And now the blue hand dudes are here?! When does this get happy again? I love happy Rayne!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 11 . 8/6
I liked this chapter. Kaylee is adorable. And how she gets to smirk at everyone because she knows the secret.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 9 . 8/6
They are so cute! (I can't remember if it's from this chapter- I had to stop reading for a bit- but I like how he thought of her throwing the knife and that's all he needed in a wife)

I guess we'll see how everyone else reacts soon.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 5 . 8/6
Yay! That was intense! I had no idea I wanted these to together until I stumbled onto your story.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 4 . 8/6
Just kiss already!

I love River "you have a dagger in your pants" and she was literally talking about the knife he had hidden there. Poor Jayne and his confusing emotions.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
Have to say I loved the last chapter especially the kitchen scene Bravo to you
Guest chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
Well, darlin', this story has held up well and provided both an interesting read along with marvelous action. Loved how he loved her and she him. Loved the voices of the beloveds becos they were spot on. Lotta work went into this and I am hoping it was as interesting for you to write as it was to read. Thank you kindly for this treat and I'm so glad I got the Rayne fever.
Lettuce.B.Frank chapter 23 . 7/6/2014
Oh I liked that. It was sweet.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 23 . 6/4/2014
That was so good. Simon can shut up because they're in love and it's two in the morning and I should be asleep!
fallingstars1224 chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
that was great one of the best Jayne/River fanfics iv read
Spirix chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
I love this. I feel line a ring related epilogue is needed but still it's beautiful.
WritersWaywardSoul chapter 23 . 12/21/2013
I am absolutely in love :)

The writing was phenomenal, the story wad breathtaking and suspenseful, and Jayne and River are just down right adorable!

Fabulous job!