Reviews for Daily Dares
Oh, those rotten kids!

Rockin'!

AL
kitay chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
That really happened to a friend of yours? Thats really great...(bad for your friend, entertaining to me, lol)
Mollisk chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I loved it! It's great!
Juliette4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Aww, that was funny!
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
*rolls in front of computer, laughing hysterically* WAY TO GO! This story was great! I'm going to go read the sequel right now. DUmbledore didn't quite get rid of Grindlewald...I know that was just a side comment, but it was one of my favorites!

~Asphodel
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
That was so funny. I felt so emberrassed for Dumbledore. I couldn't stop laughing either, though. Good job, keep it up with other fics.
Matt chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I like it! I was lucky enough to hear the real version of this story, (thanks Mugglemin), so it's great to see it used in this way. Very resourceful, and the style matches Rowling's to a T. Keep up the good work!
mehchel chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
That was so funny! Heh, Dumbledore and his sherbert lemons. I think it's perfect how it is.
Palanfanaiel chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
LOL! This was so funny! Hope you write lots more! Hi hi! Pal
fredgeorgelover chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Super funny! Give it some more chapters, it'd be perfect!
Catwoman99 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Hello! First off, let me say that I highly enjoyed this story. LOL! You made me giggle the whole way through. I couldn't really find anything wrong with it; the pacing was fine and the details were perfect. :-) On a separate note, thanks for taking the time to leave a review for my latest little fic even though it may not have been to your liking. I have a somewhat warped sense of humor and I realize that not everyone shares it. I hope you'll still read my other one! No riding crops, I promise.

-April :-)
punurple chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
*dies laughing* Oh. My. GOODNESS! That is hilarious. Just the idea of Albus tearing around a candy store... *snickers* And the twins being behind it was a very nice touch indeed. Very well written. I loved it!

punpun