Reviews for Ode to green
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
- Aw!
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Aww... That was so... cute! Otogi is a pervert.

I was laughing my head off when Otogi said, "How very flattering to hear the color of my eyes reminds you of duck-weed and spoilt food." XD That;s just so hilarious!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Now that's a cute little fic. A Yami/Anzu/Yugi pairing, ne? Don't see many of those, though I see how it could work.

And jade is green. New mown grass, certain parts of the sea...

Ah, well. Amazing what you think of *after* the fact. :)
darkmus chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Aw! So sweet!

Ahem.

Huh. There are a lot of gross green things... P

Very cute story, and somehow manages to stay mostly in chara. *thumbs up!*
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
*blinks* SUGOI! i loved this. Great job, misura-chan. I love all ur ficcies, and this is no exception, Ja ne,

Faith
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Aw, Honda's such a sweetie. I was laughing my head off at the bit with Yami writing -love- poems in Egyptian, oh that had me laughing til the end. The whole relationship threesome between those ...three was a bit freaky, but I could see it happening. Although I'm more os a stanchy supporter of the whole dark/light pairings.

The Jou/Seto bits were my faves though, what can I say, I'm an addict. hehehe

I love your grasps of the characters, plus your plots are always so amazing. I mean, it's never the same thing twice. Each situation is different, and unique no matter what. I love reading your work. It's always a joy and a highlight to my day.

It was great in the begining, when everyone is ignoring Honda, I felt it was really in character! *grins* buwahahahha *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
Tekli chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Oh, that was beautiful. _ The characterizations were spot-on; your phrasing is beautiful; you have a wonderful grasp of English and all of its vocabulary; and it was just darn _sweet_. I would call it cute, but Honda's not 'cute.' _ I loved that line! The banter at the end was great, too. Impeccable.
Lemon-Merengue chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Aw! That *is* cute! (Sorry to be redundant there, haha.) The whole Yami/Yugi/Anzu thing definitely scares the shit out of me, but I'm willing to overlook it since you threw some Seto/Jou in there and a very sweet Honda/Otogi.

.x
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Aww, funny and sweet! As always, you have complete control over your characters -

"Otogi grinned, accepting the bunch of roses while deftly plucking away the small envelope and fishing out the card."

- I can *see* what happens in the writing when I read it. That's always been one of my favorite bits of your style - clear and to the point, but still with a definite rhythm. I'd like to see any original fiction you might have written, to be honest.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Okay, I admit, the part that kept me laughing until the end was Yami writing love poems... in Egyptian. I literally just got myself under control from that, it was *too* funny! The whole fic was funny, really, as usual. _ But that was sheer brilliance. It makes Yami seem so... CUTE, despite Honda's definition of the word.

Excellent job. I LOVED this.

DSF
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
_From all of them, Honda was the only person with a normal love-life, really._

Of course you are, Honda. you just keep telling yourself that. 3

I liked the second half of it, where Honda was mentioning all the things that were green. It was rather cute (and quite funny) and I enjoyed it. And Otogi was just so... otogi XD Very well writen indeed.
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
*sigh* This is adorable. Yay for bad love poetry! And the mental image of Otogi suggesting Honda praise something more... private... and Honda's response gave me the giggles. XD

Nicely done.