Reviews for Falling Rain
Yohko the demo chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Amazing again, my stomach went up and down under my skin. And when my stomach starts trying to explore my body, it means feelings are really, really incredibly well written.

Youkai Of Hearts chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Yet again another nice one _
dreamydreamer chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Ok, so this is my second late review...

I've also translated this one.

(sorry again for not asking you first, but as always, I clearly said it was your fic, there's no confusion, I can swear)

I secretly hope that you'll do more of your fantastic Sanzô/Gokû stories.

IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
*grins* awesome
goku518 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
yays - but ow that slap had to hurt *wince* sheesh of course that punch must have hurt to *winces again* ok...well yays i love ur ff's ok ja ne
Gokugurl chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This is... mucha cool XD It's so sweet! Here's a congratulations on a job well done. You portray them well, though *ahem* I prefer a more... *wink* -intimate- kind of scene... Haha! Anyway, yes, this is good work; keep it up! I'll make sure to add you to my Favourite Authors list. Good luck, dear, I'll be checking your profile often from now on. ;D
Dragon Keeper chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
man that was such a good story! loved it! like i love all your other storys as well!
TJ Dragonblade chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
This is another beautiful job, complete with gratuitous droolworthy imagery (Sanzo in the shower) and a full spectrum of moods and emotions. And I'll answer that email you sent this week, honest I will..._'
Orefish chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Wow, this is so sweet. I also like how you fluffed it up with out making them OC, really nice work! :)
kitsune-oni chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
EEK! It came out so... so... wonderfully!

I love it. Your writing style is just perfect... and you portray Sanzo very well.

Great job!
Terra Fire chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Another great fic. I love the whole concept of the rain with Sanzo. It makes a great idea for a fic. Anyway, I can't wait for more of your fics.

Klee5 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I've already reviewed, so they won't let me do it again V_V. Anyway, I think my first review was a; I could have sworn I saw a "TBC" instead. Great job, but it's just too bad you aren't continuing. _
Miscellaneous Penguin chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
*shakes head* I HAVEN'T even reviewed this yet? I'm ashamed of myself. Boy, if I didn't know better, I'd say I just died and am now in 93 heaven as soon as I read this fic. I can't emphasize on how amazing you are. You have Sanzo and Goku grow in such a believable way in each of your fics, not to mention you create such original conflict and resolutions for their relationship. And I'm also glad you don't take it the cliche route by making their relationship all sappy 'n' cute, but rather you go the more mature, serious, non-cliche, yet still very moving-route and I like that. :) Especially with this kind of conflict with Goku and Sanzo hitting eachother. The interaction between the two was so shocking yet so well-done. Well, I'm done talking, now I'll await your next fic. Wonderful job, as always! :D
IMD9 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
ooh...A sequel! Bet it's gonna be as good as the last. And from the starting, I don;t think my prediction's too far off. _
ForsakenOn chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
as good as your previous fics. enjoyed it tremendously. :D