Reviews for Harry Potter and Virginity
PSay chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is sweet, short and to the point. I like it. Thanks for writing. pms
NedryOS chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Amusing, but not much of a story. Then again, I'm 8 years late on reading it, and I'd've giggled like a schoolgirl if I'd read it the day after it was written. Meh.
Exivus chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
What's with mentioning all three names of a person when you are making a declaration of love? I always find it too cheesy and overused. People don't normally talk like that.
morcheller chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Cute! I remember trying to handle a similar situation half a century ago. Hopefully, time hasn't colored my memories too much.
Thanks,
Mike
Araytigre chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Fun Fluff, It's about time that they got their heads unscrewed (all puns intentional). Thank You. TTFN
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
nice story
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
nice story _
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Strong start, really weak finish, but cute
blklover chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
great story can't wait to find out what happens next please update as soon as you can thanks for writiing a great story
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Funny, Apparently the others are not doing "it" but are only playing around "it".
Pharies chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was funny in s cute way. It was more 'T' rated than 'M', but it was still good. You did a really good job.

Tori
jj chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
i like both of these versions of this stories but i like the other one better
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
hey great story... but plz continue
sandrocks chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
continue the story...
john chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I really like your stories. I am a retired psycotherpist battling a chronic terminal illness. So I look for upbeat, somewhat fluffy stories as I have enouph negativity in my life as is. Please keep writting.