Reviews for Harry Potter and Virginity
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/18
If those two are truly having sex with those girls where Harry thinks they are then either Harry's wrong or Ron and Nev are clueless about Harry and Hermoine. But regardless this is afunny funny story!
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I enjoyed the way you left it all up to the readers' imaginations. Thanks for sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Dude, read this: Harry and Hermione finally find love By: 69FiPoland69. Someone took your story and posted it as their own.
PSay chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is sweet, short and to the point. I like it. Thanks for writing. pms
NedryOS chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Amusing, but not much of a story. Then again, I'm 8 years late on reading it, and I'd've giggled like a schoolgirl if I'd read it the day after it was written. Meh.
Exivus chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
What's with mentioning all three names of a person when you are making a declaration of love? I always find it too cheesy and overused. People don't normally talk like that.
morcheller chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Cute! I remember trying to handle a similar situation half a century ago. Hopefully, time hasn't colored my memories too much.
Thanks,
Mike
Araytigre chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Fun Fluff, It's about time that they got their heads unscrewed (all puns intentional). Thank You. TTFN
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
nice story
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
nice story _
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Strong start, really weak finish, but cute
blklover chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
great story can't wait to find out what happens next please update as soon as you can thanks for writiing a great story
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Funny, Apparently the others are not doing "it" but are only playing around "it".
Pharies chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was funny in s cute way. It was more 'T' rated than 'M', but it was still good. You did a really good job.

Tori
jj chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
i like both of these versions of this stories but i like the other one better