Reviews for Friend or Foe
a hunt chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
again good stuff! But you know you don't want to leave it on a cliffhanger do you! (wink wink) I'm sure shal needs to have a talk with emma.
Emma James chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
good ff pms
anonymous of anonymous chapter 9 . 12/8/2005
omg plz update soon! i mean u left us on a cliffy. neways i hope shal sorts out her thoughts. like i said update soon! *smiles*
Abzhighman23 chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
hey i never read this story before and im glad i did its great please carry on with it as soon as possible its great x
Delauro chapter 9 . 7/22/2005
LOVE it! Can't wait for the next part so keep up the great work and update soon please.
Mony19 chapter 9 . 7/12/2005
Poor Shalimar and Emma. Shalimar needs to talk about this instead of shutting everyone out, she wasn't the only one who experienced it.

Poor Carly seems to be intimated by her, and she needs to stop being how she is or else her daughter will grow up in fear of her.

Ud soon
Billy Rose chapter 9 . 7/12/2005
aw

sweet overprotective shal:D

vert good so far

can't wait for the next chap
zephy-mama chapter 9 . 7/12/2005
gosh darn. I couldn't find anything wrong with this chapter...except the end...:D
over it chapter 9 . 7/12/2005
great update as always, please update again soon, thanks :)
Magnus The Wolf chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
i sure hope theyre not gonna like forgive this girl and forget shes like looney as a toon. i mean shes a nut job she needs serious help. but interesting story still :)
Magnus The Wolf chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
schools have a thing u need to fill out that says who the kids can/cant leave with. if the kids didnt have an aunt then shal and em wouldnt have put an aunt on it so the school would have know mia wasnt her aunt and not have let them leave with someone who wasnt on their pick up list...also, earlier emma was recaping and said to herself she "saw her die" but why would she have thought that she was dead if she saw her again at the mall years later? then she knows she wasnt killed...but interesting...
Magnus The Wolf chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
interesting chapter :)
Magnus The Wolf chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
interesting story...
Billy Rose chapter 8 . 12/7/2004
great so far
AriShegotaway chapter 8 . 7/31/2004
Now, I am offically a E/S fan... Never thought it would happen, but now after this, I am.

Well, I really like this one... And I really hope you put another chapter soon...

~Ardelle