Reviews for Cabin Fever
defrantz chapter 11 . 8/21/2006
What a great story. I usually don't like ghost stories, but this one caught me. You're a very good writer. Thanks for taking the time!
Lerrinus chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
Wow, you are good, I don't usually read horror stories, but your was very scary, it had me holding my breath and almost looking over my shoulder too. Good work! :-)
Cadnobach chapter 11 . 3/1/2006
Hi, Just catching up on some old stories and I came across your. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed it - lots of twists and turns that I wasn't expecting. Good job.
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 11 . 12/28/2005
A nice little story that you wrote here...I'm glad that it was already finished, because those cliffhangers would have killed me. Two enthusiastic thumbs up to the first SeaQuest fanfic that I've read!
YuryJulian chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
hi refur!

chapter 10

this was a great chapter. I still don't know what it was, but the thing was really interesting. and I like your characterisation of bridger.

chapter 11

how sad! nick's death. :( pour parents. will bridger tell lucas what happend to his friend?

finally I must say this was a real great story and I like it very much and I love your way of writing it. I hope there'll be something new of you soon.

Delphinius chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
I've been reading this at midnight... all the lights in my house were off.. after a few chapters I had to turn at least one on... because I was getting a little creeped out. Awesome story, I can't wait to find out how it ends!
Teresa chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
*claps* Yay. Good story. You stayed very true to characters also. It was a satisfying ending, you tied it all up nicely.
nclowe chapter 11 . 1/11/2005
Very cool...
nclowe chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
Ok, I'm just reviewing at this point to inform you that this chapter had me so on edge that when my phone just went off it prompted me to jump off my bed with a scream!

now on with the show :)
hepatica chapter 11 . 1/10/2005
I've just re-read the whole story, and was struck by how it played upon all our most basic fears - "there's something behind you"/ something there you just can't see/ loss of senses and connection to the real world/ fear of the dark, of being lost, of the supernatural. All this in the setting of the most advanced boat in the world, populated by gifted scientists and trained marines, surely the most sceptical audience. The combination of mind-blowing NASTY horror with mystery and suspense was very well managed and very satisfying.

I really liked the ending - lots of unanswered questions, eg. what's happened to the virus, will Lucas' memory come back etc., but that doesn't matter; the Seaquest "family" has survived and has closed ranks to protect it's own. Future repercussions belong in the future - a sequel seems to be waiting in the wings?
Tsukinoko1 chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
I am currently so scared. I have been scared out of my right mind and I cannot write a proper review because I am incapacitated by fear.
dolphinology chapter 11 . 1/9/2005
I'm almost speechless. I really don't know what to think of the ending.
KatD59 chapter 11 . 1/9/2005
It's over, what about Bridger & Westphalen telling Lucas everything that happened and how he reacts to it? Although I'm glad that Lucas is okay.
Alexis Rose chapter 11 . 1/9/2005
Wow, I just loved that story. I really, really hope you'll continue with a sequel. Of course you will, right?

Ohh, I hope Bridger tells Lucas about everything and then Lucas could be like, shocked or something!

Anyways, I really liked this story and I can't wait to, hopefully, see the sequel. chapter 11 . 1/9/2005
Wow. No simple endings with you. This whole fic has been surprising and dramatic, never more so than right at the end. Awesome job.
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »