Reviews for Cabin Fever
Mariel3 chapter 11 . 1/9/2005
This was a very well done story - the plotting was great, and I totally enjoyed it. The ending was perfect. Thanks for sharing this!
kas7 chapter 10 . 12/28/2004
o... getting very interesting! can't WAIT to see what happens!

dolphinolgy chapter 10 . 12/26/2004
I thought it was a little bit scary. I loved it.
wanda chapter 10 . 12/26/2004
totally freaking awesome!
hepatica chapter 10 . 12/25/2004
You wonderful,devilish,FIENDISH...! Great surprise Christmas present, and although it was a long wait it only needed me to read a few lines to take me back to the claustrophobic atmosphere of what went before. The story seems to be gathering pace - is the end in sight I wonder?
Alexis Rose chapter 10 . 12/24/2004
Oh, loved it! Can't wait for the update!
YuryJulian chapter 9 . 10/29/2004
hello refur

have I ever told you that I don't like Ryder?

oritz is right, why should a tiger be on an island or something else? I know of several more or less dangerous reptiles but that's all.

I can't say how glad I am you let them all be alive. I feared lucas had killed tim before the others arrived. hopfully westphalen is able to help lucas. It must be terrible for him when he heard that is was him who killed all these people.

ok, now I am really confused; why are they poisened? and who has given them the poison? hope to find some answers in the next chapter.

bye bye yury
Alexis Rose chapter 9 . 10/27/2004
Omg! Love it. Update as Soon as possible, please!
Karel chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
Sigh. Maybe you can write a bit quicker next time?

Goes to bed happy.
dolphinology chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
The atmosphere of this chapter is even creeper than the other chapters. I like it and I want to know what happens next. chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
Wow... Creepy. The tension in this chapter is so thick... Awesome.
sara chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
*high pitched screech*

'0' what *is* going on?
KatD59 chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
I just know that Lucas is not a killer. Something else is going on, some how that virus ended up on the seaQuest. Kristen & Bridger will figure out what is going on.
Diena chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
This whole part is exceptionally well-timed, in terms of building up the suspense and anxiety. Your use of Ortiz is excellent, particularly since he is mostly an outside observer in terms of what's been going on.

I'm very, very much looking forward to the next part. :)
hepatica chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
Really good chapter, ratcheting up the tension to a distinctly disturbing level. I particularly like the part describing Ford's reactions on landing, and the later twist when Bridger tries to communicate with him - well worth waiting for!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »