Reviews for Cabin Fever
Mariel3 chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
Ha! I have you on my author alert now, so that I know the MINUTE you've posted more to this story! This was just fine. I love the way I think I've got it figured out and then wham, you toss in something else. Nice. Very nice. Here's hoping you find lots and lots of time to write in the very near future!
Mariel3 chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
This is very cool. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Mariel3 chapter 8 . 10/23/2004
I am TOTALLY enjoying this story - it's well written, engrossing, and you've got a way of setting things up so the reader is sitting on the edge of their seat! The characterization is well done, the pace perfect...the only thing I'm worried about is how long it's been since you last posted a chapter! Please, please don't drop the ball now! We need to know how this ends!
YuryJulian chapter 8 . 10/17/2004
hi!

I got it now! how glad I am, lucas isn't hurt! the scene is sweet how bridger held him worried in his arms. ;) that kind of cute.

NICK! GO NICK GO! finally I found him in a fanfic. I like lucas' friends, they could appear more often if you ask me. what for a car. I don't like bass and loud music. poor tim, hopefully he doesn't get deaf after driving in it.

I knew it! It was lucas who killed him! he has the virus that makes him killing the people. hope seaQuest arrives before tim is killed by him, too. rescue o'neill!

kas chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
oh, very good. Excellent. I really can't wait to see what happens.
YuryJulian chapter 7 . 10/13/2004
hello again

first I want to hug Lucas. come here poor little boy! *g* hope he feels better now.

not good, not nice, a very bad argue briger and lucas had. hopfully they find a way to get togehter peacefully. *worried*

what for a thrilling ending! But I fear bridgers comes to late ;(.

first I thought the dna results would show a picture of lucas, but it wasn't him...

YuryJulian chapter 6 . 10/13/2004
hello refur!

how could you? levin of all people to kill! this was a little shock. I liked this scientest very much.

I like the scene when dr. westphalen shouted at lucas to stay in bed and not walking around. poor boy, again it was him to discover the next victim.

am I able to finish the other chapter too? yes... I am.

see you soon again
kbandy chapter 8 . 10/12/2004
WOW! this really blew me away .To think that Lucas is the killer, who da thought did not expect that no sir keep on going thanks for a great story, Kerry
dreamofshadows chapter 8 . 10/12/2004
Holy moly! So great! I've been sitting at the edge of my seat. I can't believe Lucas was the killer...Can't wait to find out what happens next...
sara chapter 8 . 10/11/2004
*gasp*! there are no words except you must continue asap! e!
YuryJulian chapter 5 . 10/11/2004
hello

how sweet, bridger was really tired but he visit lucas before he got to bed. ;) poor boy, hope he becomes better,soon.

what for a stupid jensen... didn't noticed a dead monaghan!

I don't like ms marks, she is to arrogant. that's all for now. hope to give you the other reviews tomorrow.

Kiddo chapter 8 . 10/11/2004
Hi,

(*hands refur flouers for the update*)

OMG!

Could somebody please tell me that this is not true!

I really feared that your story would turn this way. I don't want that Lucas has killed someone. (*stamps with her foot onto the ground*) I don't want this :-( (*starts to cry*)

Greetings Kiddo
pari106hotmail.com chapter 8 . 10/11/2004
Ooh...of all the plot twists! I thought Lucas might turn up to be a suspect before, but I didn't *really* think he could possibly be guilty! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Karel chapter 8 . 10/11/2004
uh - like someone's gonna need some intensive therapy...
Alexis Rose chapter 8 . 10/10/2004
Omg!

Update! Update! Update! Update!

*ahem...*