Reviews for Cabin Fever
pari106hotmail.com chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Gah! I could slap myself for thinking it would be alright to read this this late at night :* Really, really stupid. Like Lucas, I didn't know what I was getting myself into! You write horror as well as drama! This is too creepy to contemplate appropriately right now, as I sit at my computer jumping at small noises :p Excellent work. Can't wait til the next chapter!
Teresa chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Omg that's awesome. It's so different from you're other story, but it's just as good. The description is excellent. I mean, I think even if I didnt love the storyline as much i would want to read it just to enjoy the metaphor's and writing style you come out with. But as it is I LOVE the story line.. I can't even think what could possibly happen next.. This is great, I'm totally into it :P
TeacherTam chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Spooky!

I really love Lucas in the first chapter. He was perfect!
KatKnits00 chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Bet when he gets the flashlight working he finds that he's back in the barracks.
kas7 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
o... very nice. I like it. I hope this is going to be scary. Very interesting, can't wait for the next chapter.

K
Teresa chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Oh, that is so awesome. Hehe. I love this story line :P I particularly like how you describe the relationship between the Captain and Lucas :)
dolphinology chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Great first chapter. Awaiting the next6 chapter.
KatKnits00 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Now lets look at this logicaly, Lucas lonely undersea out post trouble.
sara chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
oh hehaho! i love you again! hmm lucas and hitchcock all alone in a haunted outpost...with no power...what kind of trouble will they get into?

BTW i like horror and gore and crazy nasty offensive things! woohoo! keep it coming!
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I love this! You have such a feel for creating atmosphere. And you write each of your characters so well. I can see your story playing out in my mind, and I can't wait for the next act :) (It'll be fun, also, to see how you write closer-to-canon Lucas, as I'm already so fond of your Commander Wolenczak. So far you've written the dynamic between him and Bridger on the show spot-on. I'll never know how you do that :p Get into everyone's head so smoothly.)
patientalien chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
HA! I haven't read the story yet, but going by the title, author's notes and the summary, I think I'm going to love it. :) A ficcer after my own heart, I swear. (btw, Cabin Fever is one of my all-time favorite horror movies). :) Now, off to read!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9