Reviews for Lily Evans Year One
DeviantHawkeye chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Well, you have spelling mistakes. Not to mention a lot of grammar issues. Also, in the begining of the story Remus looked ill because of his lycanthropy. The next day he looked fine. And now he's going through another phase? Just some things I noticed.
OrangeR0se chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
You do know her name's spelt Evans? You have it as Evens in wuite a few places.
Nightmouse chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
I really like this story, it is well thought out and well written. However some of these typos are creating a lot of unintentional humor. The EVENS family really needs to be the EVANS family. Also they arive at the platform with 15 minutes to SPEAR. In a later chapter everyone comes to the GRATE hall. As exceedingly humorous as the mental images created by these typos are, I would recommend getting betareader (its okay my writing needs one also) and checking back over your work. Looking forward to new chapters.
Possum132 chapter 14 . 11/1/2005
Sirius Black a bedwetter, that's gorgeous, I'll have to work that into one of my fics ...
Possum132 chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
Ah, so that's how the feud between James and Severus started!
Tez-gm chapter 28 . 1/19/2005
Told you I'd review it...eventually! This is quite good 107. Shame to see you've put it on the backburner, but I reckon I might've startled you into finishing some of your stories. I still can't believe I did 2 stories inside 4 months, that's just crazy!

Ahh...not really sure what else to say. Hope your other 'fics in progress' are going well!
SongOfStars chapter 28 . 1/9/2005
cant wait for yo to continue this one. its my second fav out of your stories.

you know the first one! LOLOL
D.S chapter 28 . 1/9/2005
Wow! Usually, the MWPP era is written by the boys point of view. I always wanted to know more about Lily & why she hated James so at first!

*Sirius whispers in my ear*

"Because Prongs is an idiot!" *snickers*

Ah, OK! Fact is, you're an idiot to, Black!

*James snickers*

*Peanuts stares*

*Data logs off sheepishly*
peanuts107 chapter 24 . 12/3/2004
Thanks once more for all the reviews guys I really do appreciate them. I’m sorry that I've not posted anything new for a long time but I've had other commitments that meant that I haven't been able to write this fic in awhile. And now that I do have the time I've sort of lost the direction that i was going with it so I’ve decided to take a break from this fic for the moment (don't worry i do intend to finish it) but for the mean time please check out my new fic, “Harry potter and the white hart.”

You never know you may like it :-)

Best wishes nutto
Lucky-Racer chapter 23 . 10/9/2004
Hihihihihi! *tackles* :D

Wow, it's been a while, huh? My apologies would fill this entire page but I wouldn't want to type them all out XD Really I'm the one whose missing out on the great story.. :(

I saw all of your pictures of your charries, and I have to say, you're such a talented artist! Miriam is by far my favorite :)

At the same instance at hearing Miriam's name Jedidiah and Ludo both dived onto the Gryffindor table scattering plates and food everywhere as both launched themselves cannonball style at the mull of students, suddenly the world around Lily looked as though it was moving in slow motion as both older boys forced Peter out of their way as he slipped backwards off the table, his arms flailing madly as he struggled and failed to keep his balance, Lily turned from Jedidiah and Ludo just in time to see peter crash into the near by fire eater making him accidentally spit out another fountain of fire just as Lily managed to pull James flat against the table as the flames roared over their heads narrowly missing the pair of them.

Wow. A good bit of writing. I seriously think that just won the worlds-longest-run-on-sentence award ;D *gives a humungo trophy* .

"GIRL FIGHT!" Yelled Frank jumping up onto the Gryffindor table as he beckoned the rest of the school as though it was the best thing to have ever happened.

LOL! XD

This chapter was so good :) It had me guessing to the end! Is there a reason for Tad and Jed helping Bella out too or was it just for Miriam?

_

I'm off to read more!

Lucky
Bribles chapter 28 . 9/27/2004
I can give you no higher reveiws than the ones that i have already given you! i can just continue to say this... CONTINUE!
Manderlin chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
Another great chapter! Well I'm off to read Chapter 3.
Manderlin chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I love this chapter! Its very good. I can't wait to read the rest of it! .
Bribles chapter 27 . 9/14/2004
OH! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM!
WoW-Girl chapter 3 . 9/12/2004