Reviews for I'm Back
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
It's spelled Azarath Metrion Zinthos. Other than that, awesome. Very cutesy.
A KEEL U chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
dat was the most CRAPPIEST ENDING EVER
titan critisizer chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
you do realise that Robin would freeze to death the very second he went into space.
Shows how much starfire loves him, willing to let her boyfriend die as he begs for warmness :P anyway great story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
This is really goo, but still what is up with the weird format?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
What is up with the writing?
Zelzainia and Lina chapter 21 . 2/10/2012
That was awesome! Great story
Kitsune6 chapter 21 . 9/3/2005
Well, I would have read your story, but I couldn't bare to. The formatting is truly terrible. Have you read other peoples' stories? There's a reason you have a new paragraph for each speaker. Also, a lot of your story told instead of showed. You need to explain feelings or actions, not just list them. Use thoughts in italics and describe situations.

Basically, the story is completely unreadable because each chapter is a single, extremely long paragraph and double spaced. It makes it just a giant block of text. Try opening you browser to maximum size and reading your stories.

The story seemed interesting, the bit I could read.
jjangel9325232 chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I like it! I think I've read this story before...
starrobin4eva chapter 21 . 10/6/2004
:wipes tear: that was beautiful! see ya in future stories!
ThSamurai chapter 21 . 10/6/2004
Excellent story! A good ending to a good story. I hope to catch some of your later fics if any. Keep up the good work!
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 21 . 10/5/2004
That was good! A great story! Good luck and happy writing!
SilentVamp chapter 21 . 10/5/2004
So you asume that BB and Raven where together in the end? Very good story! _ Happy ending! I love happy endings!(it might not have been so happy for blackfire... but WHO CARES! muah ha ha! :K)
MirandaOtto chapter 21 . 10/4/2004
WOOT! SO MUSH HAPPINESS! I LOVE IT!
Heartfelt Dream chapter 20 . 10/2/2004
I am sitting at the edge of my seat! Please! Keep writing!
Heartfelt Dream chapter 19 . 10/2/2004
I am shaken! I am dying to know what happens! PLEASE DON'T STOP!

-Heartfelt Dream

In the bottom of my soul my compassion burns like fire. Emotion claws at my heart as I live out in my mind my Heartfelt Dreams; we bond these together in trust and friendship to save all we love.