Reviews for All The Things You Said
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 1 . 4/19
I'm sorry but Inuyasha is nothing but an emotionally abusive and manipultive asshole here. You don't treat the person you love the way he treats Kagome here. Its disgusting. I was hoping she would dump his worthless ass. Instead she winds up apologizing because he guilt trips her. This not a healthy relationship and not a happy ending.
brakken chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Ooh...this was a delight to read. It's so nice to find someone with a true way with words! And of story-telling! You've got some fabulous diction in this, solid characterizations, pretty good syntax and a sweet ending. Not to mention some great dialogues! My favorite part was after Kouga kills the snake and Kagome is trying to tell him she's not interested and he continuously assumes he knows what she's saying before she finishes saying it...something the hanyou does too, for some reason. Funny how these things work...Anyway, I greatly enjoyed this. Good work!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Good work.
pantyslime chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Kawaii. I think it was really nice
Reflect The Storm chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Shakespearean proportions all right!
miss ame chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Just wanted to say that I think you're an incredibly gifted writer. This was just wonderfully written.
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
The only reason i was reading Inuyasha fanfiction this late was because i had just seen the third movie and i thought i would check it out. I have read some fanfic before but i never submited any reviews. I just have to say that ur story was so good that i had to write a reveiw. lol

It was that good. It had everything i was looking for in a good story. one of the best i've ever read. Keep up the good work.
AJ chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Your story was one of the best I've ever read.

Keep writing more, in your spare time.

I'll read them all.
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Very nice one-shot.
Cheiko chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Haha! Thats such an awesome story! Good Job! I wasn't quite sure about it to begin with, but it was soo good! You really did an awesome job of protraying the acual characters.. not making them totally AU/OOC like most stories. Very Very Very good! I'm looking forward to more stories from ya. -

Take Care

Cheiko
REMOVED 0 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
yeah she was just cold...and stuff. LMFAO! omg that was so kawaii though! loved it!
Sakura Nights chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
NO KISS?

IM SHOCKED! I had to re read the last 7 paragraphs to make sure I didnt over read it!

Im sad.

But it was a very good story none the less!
erin chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow that was a really funny yet romantic fanfic I loved it...

Sincerely: Erin
Crescent Venus chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Eh, neesan, this was really good! It did actually remind me of "A Midsummer Night's Dream," in a way. One problem: formatting errors. You accidentally repeated

"Kagome's mind supplied her with the hope to keep battling. She tried to squirm her way out of the snake's slackened grip, but to no avail. Her weak muscles wouldn't comply."

That, and minor things, like forgotten punctuation marks.

But it was a fun, fluffy fic! Poor Kouga...goodness gracious, isn't he audacious?
mic chapter 1 . 8/17/2004