Reviews for Late Night
Eira nae chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
That was good. I liked it, and could get it even though I've only read the first Chobits book, so YAY!
Jyurian chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
That was so pertty.
Ravencaller chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
i like it i think its awesome how you put it in poetry form you'd think it is a poem if you had not explained that it was nice it is very well written being a professional write its very good you should think about writing poetry you would do very well. please Email me at
rabidotaku22 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Interesting! I like how you add poetry to it! Very nice.

rabidotaku22
surreptitiouspen chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Wow. What an expressive piece! How you seem to convey the feeling, so well it seems to the reader Chii is right next to you, explaining herself.

Very nice! Don't sell yourself short!
DragonXtreme chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
its real pure angst/romance. So parts of the story are a poem? I'm not a fan of Chobits or angst/romance bt it rocks!
Damien lunos chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
oh... my... GOD! I LOVE IT! such a moving story... something everyone can relate to, i think. and if they can't, than they still have a lot to live. write more, please, i beg of you. i'm glad i got back on.
lastingdreams chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I love this story but I think it's a tad to short. YOu should erase the end and righ TBC. BEsides nothings really ends it's just a new begginning. (sp) Love it. If you are putting a sequel or something write to me. We all know how much this reveiw sucks but I usaully never review.
vangoghnights chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Awesome! depressing though...but awesome!
Peace and Song chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
AW! That was soo cute! I like it...its cute...but depressing...*sigh*...thats like me...lol...