Reviews for An Appearance of the Past
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I got mad. "ENDING ALREADY!"
parisadaja chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
omg i love it ! the last time i read this book was bout two years ago but when I saw what it was, I had to read it ! You're the best !
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Beautiful. :) Keep up the good work!
DRAGONPRINCESS chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
THE STORY IS GREAT

YOU KNOW ITS ALSO A MOVIE
Polka-dotted-pengiuns chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That was really good, you did a nice job of keeping it in the style that the novel was written. I had to read this book for a Pre-AP summer reading list and I was annoyed by the ending. I think you did a good job rounding that out and giving Buck one last meeting with the Miller's, I rather think he would have chosen the wild too. Nice job!
Banisters chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I simply adore this story. I have read The Call Of The Wild twice, and always pondered over what Judge Miller did when Buck vanished, and I also wondered how Buck's life was with his pack.

To wrap things up, Jack London would very proud of this wonderful piece of writing.
black-eye-silver-tiger chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I just LOVE this fanfic. It really shows the true feelings of Buck. You did an amazing job of it. I just love all of Jack London's tales. I have almost all of them. Once again, an amazing job of capaturing Buck's voice. Keep up the good work. And by the way, the wolf pack would have also noticed the smell of the alchol on Buck's wounds.