Reviews for A Sleepless Night
Goomba chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
I am delighted by how well you seem to be able to capture the pair in light and intimate situations... it's very refreshing in a 'new context story.'

Thanks, Jen
Goomba chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
A splendid beginnig of what I hope will be a splendid story - Thanks for enticing me.

Cheers, Jen
watram chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Uh oh. I don't like what I'm reading here, this thing between Rory and Lorelai. It's weird. But I cannot wait to find out what caused this weirdness.
watram chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ooh, settled in Lits! LOVE!

Though I do love them in every form and shape, it's just that we don't get to read them settled into their relationship very often. And from the looks of this, they're about to take another step...

I'm suddenly in love with the idea of them picking out a bed and pissing off people in the process. So Jess.

Also, loved the analysis of smoking!Jess; while the smell would drive me insane, I don't mind the visual at all, because he really does do it with 'sophistication and class'.
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
A great story. I loved it. Satisfied my Lit craving for sure.
helaluvE chapter 10 . 10/11/2007
wow! just wow! i'm in awe and angry at myself for not reading this earlier! it was simply beautiful. i've always loved your style but this story is by far one of the best ones i've ever read! it's so going on my fav list :D

your description of their love is to die for, seriously it was amazing. i loved it beyond words. again it was fantastic and i'm in awe :D great fantastic brillant awesome job :D
JLD chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
I started reading this story a long time ago & finally decided to sit down this morning & read it before work. It was a well put together story. Very sweet. I think Rory & Jess eloping fit very well & definitely a Jess idea. I really enjoyed the story. Great job.
musicalfreak22 chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
This was...wow. I mean...It was excellent. I loved it. It's full of poetry even if it's written simply. I have to say that I've never read something that got me so speechless.

The fact that Rory and Lorelei's meeting after four years didn't go as well as it would go in any other fic (if anyone else beside the author is reading this, please don't be mad, it has nothing against you, I swear). It's always a little cliché, isn't it? I even have that tendency to write like everything's alright in the world, so I'm t blame too for those clichés.

Anyway...all that to say that your fic was great. It's definitely part of my favorite ones.
cmtaylor531 chapter 10 . 11/13/2006
This story is so great. You should write a sequal, i mean it! I love your style of writing it is so good!
EssLou chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
I just read this whole thing - it's wonderful. You got the dialogue and characters exactly right.
tragicallyepic chapter 10 . 12/19/2005
loved it. it was awesome!
seslavie chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
I decided to kill some time waiting for the next update of "Another Round" (hint, hint) by reading some of your older fics. I'm glad I did. I love the story! It seems to parallel some of this issues happening on the show now in season 6. Unfortunately, chapter 10 ended before completed...the last line I can read is:

“Thanks,” he muttered, surprised that she managed to show up, and wonder

I assume there is more. Is the complete chapter there and I just can't see it?
Lily Jay chapter 10 . 6/24/2005
this story made me cry! omg it was so good! i loved it! you are an amazing writer! keep up the good work!

luvs yas!

Trinity
Nicole Rigby chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
“I’ll say this as many times as it takes to put your mind at ease for life. We work anywhere. Put in any situation, it is only you that I need. It may have taken us the last four years to cement it, but I knew it the first time I saw you. I hate the idea of marriage in and of itself, but I feel like I’m drowning when I think of not being with you for the rest of my life. Got it?”

When did Jess become such a romantic? *clings to him*

I love that you showed us their first date. It was exactly right. And thats how their make out sessions began...;)

Amazing story; You're an incredible writer.
LittleMissPerfect1 chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
Aw that's so sweet how Jess was comforting Rory when she was afraid that they "only worked there". Nice rental car, haha! And Jess's job suits him perfectly, I never even thought of it. Maybe it'll inspire him to write something of his own in the future... hm... Oh yeah and I love how they seem to recall every little detail of past events, and I bet they both remembered everything from that first date, hehe. Cute how they were reminiscing at the same time. Great work!