Reviews for A Sleepless Night
Nicole Rigby chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
“I’ll say this as many times as it takes to put your mind at ease for life. We work anywhere. Put in any situation, it is only you that I need. It may have taken us the last four years to cement it, but I knew it the first time I saw you. I hate the idea of marriage in and of itself, but I feel like I’m drowning when I think of not being with you for the rest of my life. Got it?”

When did Jess become such a romantic? *clings to him*

I love that you showed us their first date. It was exactly right. And thats how their make out sessions began...;)

Amazing story; You're an incredible writer.
LittleMissPerfect1 chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
Aw that's so sweet how Jess was comforting Rory when she was afraid that they "only worked there". Nice rental car, haha! And Jess's job suits him perfectly, I never even thought of it. Maybe it'll inspire him to write something of his own in the future... hm... Oh yeah and I love how they seem to recall every little detail of past events, and I bet they both remembered everything from that first date, hehe. Cute how they were reminiscing at the same time. Great work!
LittleMissPerfect1 chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
Still loving it! I noted with amusement that the flashbacks in this chapter were the present in the last chapter, if that makes sense. I liked that for some reason. I also really liked how the list was in an obvious place where Jess could read it, and that inspired Rory to tell Jess about going to Stars Hollow using the same list. Very nice. I would suggest using more description in between dialogue. I do the same thing, it's just that there's a lot of great description when there's no dialogue, and then there's pure dialogue with a few "said so-and-so" here and there. That's really my only suggestion, so moving on!
LittleMissPerfect1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
You had me scared there at first, I thought that Jess was gone for good! And then later when he came back before I knew he was planning to propose to Rory, I thought he was off cheating on her or something. Shows how loyal I am to the poor guy, huh? The poem you used fit beautifully, and the flashbacks also work well. I'm loving it!
oneoflifeslollopers chapter 10 . 9/20/2004
wow...i jsut read this story off the masterpiece literati c2 thingie that's doing, and it was fantabulous, i loved it, and i hope others love it as much as i do.
ArdentTVFiend chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
I was very sad to see this story end, but think you did so strongly. Always a perfect tone with the flashbacks vs. the present. Lorelai's final acceptance of Rory/Jess and Rory's leaving was the perfect way to end it, as was their journey back to their true home. You may have noticed I put this story on my Favorite Stories list. Call me a fanfiction snob but I am very picky as to what goes on this list.

I certainly hope you write more, and while I'm not a Trory fan, I wish you good luck with the new story I've seen you've started.
nature-girlie chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
This fic was awesome. I really liked it! Thank you!
GQSecondAct chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
there's this weird little voice in my head, and it keeps saying - it's the strangest thing, I'll tell you - is it..."sequel?" i think the voice is saying "sequel." it sounds like a prety wise voice too.

of course, you can agree with the little voice in my head or not, it's up to you. hey - it's just what the voice said. :D

I loved this! what a beautiful ending. bittersweet and all lovely.

oh gushing goofiness.

Great job. keep it up!

~Molly~
Pascale0405 chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
Great work ! I really loved the story ;)
Nicky chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
the word wonderful doesnt even begin to explain how truly amazing this fic was.

hope you had a fun time writing it.
miloaddict chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
WOW...the PERFECT ending for a PERFECT fic...and I'm so glad that it was a happy ending.

Great job also with the flashbacks that you added, that showed their different point of views about the same episodes (like Luke&Lorelai's wedding).

Thank you for writing this..it is amazing!
Anastasia Athene chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
Oh...*sigh* This was a perfect ending, i swear. With snow. It couldn't get any better. It was a perfect wedding for Rory and Jess; I couldn't see them having a huge ceremony, but all the right people were there. I also liked seeing the flashback scenes with Luke/Lorelai's wedding and Jess feeding the horses sugar cubes...:) I loved the scene in the diner where Lorelai hugs Jess...aw. So good, so good. Amazing job with this story, I hope to see more from you soon :)
tegan chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
almost cried. beautiful ending. loved this story. it was perfect.

~Tegan~
Angel72418 chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
Great story, I loved the thing with Jess being at Luke and Lorelai's wedding. It was a good ending too. I can't wait for your next story : *)
Shouhei chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
OMG! this story was amazingly wonderful! sequel! pleez! I'm begging u for more lit action! this was incredible and i luved how u made it snow at the end! Luved it, luv u! can't wait to read what u come up w/ next!

Defy Gravity