Reviews for A Sleepless Night
someone5 chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
It's over. It can't be over. I'm sobbing. You have no idea how traumatizing this is for me.

Okay, well, I'm not really sobbing, and I'm sure I'll live, but still...

This is by far one of my Top Five Favorite Fics of All Time. It's official and everything!

I loved the premise and the writing and everything...it was all perfect.

I hope to see more by you soon! I would like to hint towards a sequel, but I understand if you feel this ship has sailed. Either way, I'll be keeping an eye out for you.

Until your next great epic...

-someone
GQSecondAct chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
awesome chapter. loved it! definitely one of the best so far. lots of dialogue, details...as always, awesome flashbacks (the whole "romeo-and-juliet-did-some-damage" quote; that's my favorite episode).

keep it up! can't wait for the next chapter!

molly
alyssa chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
hey! i love your writing, your style is quite unique: you confront it with maturity and close attention to detail. i loved the chapter where you highlight their relationship by describing the cigarrette scenario. this is fast becoming my favorite fic (tho it's the 4 i've ever read). i hope life permits you more time!

rock, roll & write!

-alex
enigmatic darling chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
I loved all the 'talks'. Everyone being supportive and so caring and it was all lovely. I loved the flashbacks you chose for this chapter; they worked so perfectly. And everyone was so in-character and your writing is always beautiful... and yeah, you can never do any wrong. Thanks for the quick updates. :)
someone5 chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
Ah...extra long, happy chapter extremely lucky, happy reader.

Looking forward to more soon! Or not soon. Depending on that little ol' thing called life. Take your time. I'll patiently wait. 0.o
marva chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
i liked your story alot . what i liked the most in the story was in how you kept your readers in the begining not knowing who the story was about. I thought the story was about luke and lorelai at first.
tegan chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
excellent chapter. loved it. can't wait for the next chapter!

Tegan
InkJoy chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
Great chapter, my favorite so far. I love the extra stuff you added with the flashback (thoughts and so on). I can't wait for you to continue.
miloaddict chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
Another amazing chapter!

I love how in the end everyone made it to the courthouse on time, even if I'm a little sad for

Jess (because his family isn't there).

Once again you portayed their relationship wondefully!

Great Job!
tegan chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
excellent chapter, loved it, next chapter the wedding? yay! this story rocks!

Tegan
Fickle Sobriquet chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
I love how fast you're updating. I almost can't keep up. You say all the right things.

I'll write more next time. Kinda watching the DNC at the same time.
enigmatic darling chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
You're amazing. I just can't say enough about your writing. It's so beautiful. And as cliche as it sounds... everything just becomes alive...

I love how genuine everyone is, how concerned they all are. You can imagine this so well. All of the relationships in this fic were shown in this chapter so wonderfully. It just shows how much everyone cares for each other and everyone else. I loved how much it centered around Lorelai/Rory, how everyone is trying to push them together.

I liked the light moment between Rory and Jess. So sweet.

You can really imagine Lorelai's pain. Years from now, she'll regret it, and yet she's not sure if she can bring herself to go to the wedding. It's all so sad, and so perfect. I really enjoyed it. And I love the regular updates. :) Continue soon.
Shouhei chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
Amy, dahling this chapter was wonderful! It showed all the characters feelings very well, and I luv how u integrated the dance marathon and Lorelai's "Juicy pants" into the storyline! very cute and entertaining chapter! I hope Lorelai does go, because i know she would never forgive herself if she didn't go! Gr8 job, pleez update ASAP!

Defy Gravity

Sara
someone5 chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
I love the frequent updates!

As always, another amazing chapter. I'm excited for the actual wedding! Hope to see it soon!
GQSecondAct chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
:clicks 'highly recommend to others' button:

this is FANTABULOUS!

update por favor! very soon too! i love you and i love your fic! it is awesome. i look forward to every update/new chapter.

Keep up the awesome work.

Molly