Reviews for A Sleepless Night
someone5 chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
I love the frequent updates!

As always, another amazing chapter. I'm excited for the actual wedding! Hope to see it soon!
GQSecondAct chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
:clicks 'highly recommend to others' button:

this is FANTABULOUS!

update por favor! very soon too! i love you and i love your fic! it is awesome. i look forward to every update/new chapter.

Keep up the awesome work.

~Molly~
InkJoy chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
Good chapter. Can't wait for another one.
someone5 chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
But Lorelai and Rory were doing so well! Well, kind of well. Better. There you go. They were doing better. And now...they aren't!

Oy, the drama.

This story is great! I've never read anything like this, and each chapter surprises me more and more!

Update soon!
applexbabe chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
- I just finished reading everything here so far, and I really like it. I can't wait to see some more :) -

dork1147 is formerly known as mystyk-cryer

aDdS tO fAvEs
Anastasia Athene chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
I really enjoyed this chapter. It shows the other side, the "consequences" of Rory & Jess' relationship and how it affected Lorelai. I could imagine all of the conversations in this chapter-especially the ones between Rory and Lorelai-actually happening. Great job, as usual.
GQSecondAct chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
It would be a serious felony if you did not update this story soon. Like, I'm sending the feds to your house with some agents to put you in lockup for the next fifty years.

This story is so good. But please fix the Lorelai and Rory broken up relationship soon!

You are a fabulous writer. Don't stop! This is one of my favorite fics!

~Molly~
nature-girlie chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
I'm just in love with this story! It's just so good!
rorynjess4ever chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
Loved the Chris/Jess talk. Loved the Rory/Lorelai talk until the whole fight, but it was still good. I love the flashbacks. :-D
Shouhei chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
OMG! this story is so amazingly wonderful! My favorite part would have to be the flashback where they were fighting. It was so elegantly written and i luv how he just held her! Aw! I can not wait to see what happens between Lorelai and Rory... will they make up? will rory and jess leave? e! i luv this story update ASAP!

Defy Gravity

~Sara
enigmatic darling chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
I really really love this fic. I really really do. I just want to first tell you what a great job you're doing with these characters. Not only do you write them so in-character, but I love that you show us other sides of them that we don't get to see in the show. And, I just have to say for the... third time :P, that the way you write in these flashbacks are amazing. It's almost like a puzzle, trying to figure out what happened before. I liked getting the information about how Rory had left.

I feel so bad for Rory and Lorelai right now. Of 'course, one, simple sentence could change the entire mood. I loved learning that there was more to Lorelai's pain than just Rory running away. Emily had blamed her, probably brought back up Lorelai's past, blamed Lorelai for everything.

I love that this fic shows so much about how the relationship of Rory and Jess is. You are doing an amazing job with that. This was an excellent chapter, and as always, I'm looking forward to the next update. :)
ArdentTVFiend chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
When Jess was booted off Gilmore Girls for the spin-off that was never to be, and then back again quickly while David Sutcliffe was busy with "I'm with Her", many were disappointed that we never got a Chris/Jess scene, especially after how protective he was about Rory after the accident. Too bad when one comes back (Christopher), the other moves on (this time Jess/Milo).

I think you've done a good job keeping up the quality. I'm curious to see where you go with all this.
rorynjess4ever chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
Hey! Another great chapter! I'm excited for the 'girl talk'. I'm happy they gave Jess their blessing too! :-D
Miriam Dickens chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
Yay! )

I just love this story! it's great! and I'm so happy you updated, the chapter was great, and you're doing a pretty good job! please don't stop writing and update soon!

Hope talk to you later soon!

Miriam.
lazyhazycrazy chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
Im crying...you used "Love Burns"...I always thought that this song screams Literati, especially after what happenend at the end of season 4...thanks for using it in such a beautiful way. Thanks for writing this story :)
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »