Reviews for Here Be Dragons Trailer
jo chapter 1 . 9/6/2004

I love the trailer, and I'm off to read the actual story! My only minor little point is that at one point you have a "roughly half a minute" black screen. If this is a TV ad or similar (which I'm presuming it is), this would be impracticable - people arent going to hang around for 30 seconds of black screen.

BUT this is completely irrelevent to the rest of the piece, which I absolutely adore!
angel-flame chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Hey, this looks great! Very interesting ... and a new idea too :-) ... unless I missed something ... *ponders randomly* Anyway!

Can't wait to see the fic :-)
Raven Silvers - can't log in am in internet cafe and the computer is just a piece of rubbish chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
You sneaky little bugger, you! You stole my realese date!

...not that I mind, but yeah.

Anyhow, this is grand. Skinner riding a dragon? Infinately cool! *squeals* I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't freakin' wait!

- Raven S.
SentenHeika chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
*gaps at computer screen* Wow. That was... well... BLOODY BRILLIENT! I cant wait until you start writing the fic itself! Alot of potential, its just! WICKED! Ahem. Got me hooked, will be watching. Cheers for now my freaky Darling.

Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I'm intrigued! This would make a great movie!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 6/25/2004

Well, THIS should be interesting; kinda reminds of 'Reign of Fire', in some regards,e xcept there the dragons weren't controlled by anybody, and from this trailer, it would appear that this 'Arha' woman is controlling them.

Just one query; will you be mentioning why the League disbanded, as tey appear to have done if Skinner's telling the truth.

Anyway, put this up soon; can't wait!
freedomfighter82 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
WHO! THIS LOOKS AWESOME! FYI, I just did a very long whoop, but fanfiction won't let me show it. That was random, but i said it. Okay, this looks GREAT! ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, GREAT! I love Sean Bean! Long live Boromir! The entire time I was reading this, I kept thinking of this great line I had heard somewhere before: Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. Hehe, I love that line, I don't know where I heard it, but I did! Okay, well, this looks great, I can't wait until July 11! Okay, now go and write, cause this looks great!

queerquail chapter 1 . 6/24/2004 I do love trailers. You make everything so clear and believable I can actually see what's happening! Great job here, but I can't wait until July 11th! And ooh, dragons...*grins evilly*
Clez chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
AWESOME! SIMPLY STUNNING! I'M GOING TO STOP SHOUTING NOW... okay, I loved that so much! You know you have my attention when you even MENTION dragons, but this looks amazing. Can't wait for it! Really, I can't! HURRY UP JULY 11TH!