Reviews for The End of the World
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
OH MY GOD, this is awesome! You're incredibly talented. Call me hopelessly romantic, but I cried when Lucius got Kissed.
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was beautiful...I really loved it..It's how I imagined she would act...and Draco, too...

And the Minister is Kingsley Shacklebolt,by the way :)
Reddragon13x chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This is one of the best fics I've written that shows that Narcissa isn't just some toy or accessory. I loved it ;)
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I cried when I read this. An interesting spin on things. I just looked at the date you wrote this, and realized why Lucius was dieing. Well it was a really good fic. And I have to say I'm like Narcissa I only cry when really necessary.
Maia May chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That was simply beautiful. I loved your Narcissa.

(Sorry, I'm actually lacking the words right now ... Loved it.)
rain stormraider chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Beautiful...Love the quote...Very poetic for prose...
The Grynne chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I love the way you write Lucius and Narcissa - as a great villain couple, sexy and wicked to the bone, with not a scrap of remorse or self-pity. (I'm probably crazy here, but I'm reminded of the arrest and execution of Norfolk in the movie Elizabeth - he held the same note near-martyrdom, of rigidly forced calm, and a dignity that's impossible not to admire.)
after sex cigarette chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
so pretty! Its adorable! so sad! *sniffles*
ParvisSira chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
So good. Love your characterization of Narcissa in this chapter, and Lucius and Draco's father-son relationship. Wonderful.
Lillian-is-fickle chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
That was so sad, yet still beautiful.
Mynuet chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
My God, that was beautiful, but my son can't figure out why mommy's face is wet. :( Poor Lucius, and Narcissa. You made my heart break for them.
Lizard Pie chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I doubt that's how J.K. will let it go, but I wish she would. Expertly done, adding a much needed human element to the characters. Thank you for that.~Liz
DragonsAngel68 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
OMG I'm speachless. This is so beautiful!
Nerwen Faelvirin chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
That was sad. For the first time in a long time I finally get to read a fic that shows that the Malfoys as humans. I can see that the love each other so much and it's sad that she had to witness the Kiss by herself. Good job on the story. I totally loved it.
thecurmudgeons chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Kirixhi rec-d this, and I'm so glad she did. It was mournful, and beautiful, and perfect for all the wrong reasons, just like the Malfoys. The pain was pure and perfect, and the abhorence to show emotions fit into my view of the Malfoy family, too. I loved how Draco was overwhelmed, and excused. It is too much to ask a child to watch that, even if it is an adult child. I'm glad Draco had too much heart to bear it. I"m also glad Narcissa allowed herself one sob. It was the exclamation point at the end of a life that would never have accepted one otherwise.

Great job