Reviews for Don't They?
Asmodhia chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
NO, THEY DON'T. )':

That was the bittersweetest thing ever. And I LOVED it so much!
Brandytook chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
"Statement: deadpan, monotone; it hurts to much to sort through the emotions"

What a great sentence. This whole drabble was neat, I liked the way you revealed what was happening as it progressed.
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I'm depressed now. very good.
LyranStar chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
;_; Sad, sad, sad. Poor Ford! ::cries:: In just a few words, it says everything. Well done.
TailsEponineRox chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Hi its Mrs Louisa Radcliffe and Eponine.

Eponine: THIS IS NOT HER PROFILE! SHE HAS TAKEN OVER MINE AND TAILS'S. This story was so sad! I loved it! I felt so sorry for Ford!

Louisa: So did i.I am in tears.

Eponine: You didn't even read it Lou!

Louisa:Your not supossed to tell any one but i will read it.I just like talking to everyone.

Eponine: You had better stop doing that or I will tell everyone who you fancy (cough*danielradcliffe*cough)

Louisa:i will kill myself meanie how could u

Eponine: Well MRS RADCLIFFE your name is a bit of a dead give away. Ok, sorry I loved your story.

Louisa: You cant spoell.

Eponine: Spoell? Neither can you. Just say you liked the story so we can submit the review!

louisa: oK I LIKE THE STORY SO SHUT UP 'PONINE!
Lady Awesomepants chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Very meaningful. I love your shorts.
FanFictionFan chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Touching. Poignant. And TRUE! They DON'T! XO!
leelee chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Aw, Ford... *squishes him into an affectionate hug* Really like this. I definitely like the way you don't call names, but if you look at the list of pairings, you know exactly who they're talking about. *pats Ford* ;_;
Akari-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Beautiful. Short, but you made us readers feel Fords pain *pats Ford's head*
Minor God chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
... :/ I don't know what to say. It was good, it was.

This is awful of me, I know... please return the favour and read my story.
752 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
That was really sad and really beautiful. I love your drabbles, they're so short but so descriptive and just... a word that I can't think of.

-Ette
K.H. Ivywater chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Mph. *pets Ford, pets Zaphod*
Shikala chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Oh, wow, I totally missed the part about the genre being angst and was taken off guard by the situation. It's horrible, I hate it, but I love it.

Good job, you've reduced me to a blithering idiot.
kaffeine chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
i think... my eyes are actually getting wet.

that was completely gorgeous. poor ford. you got zaphod's personality downpact, though.

"A moment ago he had to choke back something that wasn't bad alcohol - Ford doesn't know what to call it, but thinks it might be pride or prejudice."

that was my favourite line.

i would certainly get dizzy from that. and certainly a little proud, in a snide sort of way.
livingsoul12066 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004