Reviews for Surviving Together
Mrpointyhorns chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Good job with this chapter too. I like Harry's ironic reaction. I guess it was good that Ron's family accepted him if Wizardry doesn't like gays.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
ugh every time I think I'm over the whole Harry Potter thing, I find a great Ron/Draco fic. I think I've read this before, but it's still great so I'm going to keep reading it.
LoveSnarryLove chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
well for me the first chapter made me think of Ron as a girl, but he is a boy. It made me kinda amused to see Ron start crying like that, honestly i thought not much of Harry's and Hermone's action to be that bad for one to cry over. Maybe if you had made it more clearly why Ron shouldn't know about them, through their POV, or you could explain maybe how splitered the trio have become during the (summer?)

second of all i couldn't really picture Draco like you wrote him, I see him more as a bully, a snob, and i could more likely see him spitting out insults to Ron rather than picture him beg Ron to stay. Still the idea was good, thought i would have liked they weren't friends until halfway through the story.

Still i guess that in fanfiction you often tend to creat you own picture of Harry Potter-character, than actually follow J.K's instructions. No bad at all, but sometimes i find the creation to be little of the badside.

I would also have liked the story a little longer, but not to much background info. It's more fun if you show of a little info, just enough to make people start to wonder, and as the story goes on more secret/background info is shown.

I hope you did not take offened over this, I am just stating my point of view. and i hope that you may take some of my words to thinking, thought i hope you still stay on your own writing road, beceause i woudl feel ashamed of myself if i manage to hidden your real writing with my own ideas. I hope to read moe of you work soon.

/LoveSnarryLove ;P
Raven Sky Costello chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
I gave up reading half way through this chapter. I normally read util the ned, even with the crap stories. You're obviously American, as you make Ron and Draco seem like some sort of Jocks, when they're actually British. Never mind the fact that you have them saying words they wouldn't say, you present them like some group of asinine, superficial pre-pubescent girls.

No offence. I like the plot. You just need some help and a good dosage of criticism.
HyperChild chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Interesting. I really like it so far _
JaceDamian23 chapter 8 . 6/20/2007
i loveed this story alot. its so great. i thought it was kinda weird how draco kept on calling ron sweetie and darrling. cuz i dont see him doing that lol. but anyway its great hun. nice job

woah im sorry but when ron said he waS gay and harry threw up and hermione cried and beat ron up i hated them and wanted to slap them both

“You might want to clean up that drool now.” He said, smirking. He went back to the bathroom to change.

lmfao that is so funny that he said that haha

its also funny when ron moaned and draco walked in and said am i interupting something lol

“Have a good nap?” Draco question. “You were moaning in your sleep and I can only imagine what you were dreaming of.”

lmfao.

“Are you hitting on me?” Draco said, lighting the mood.

“What if I am?” Ron shot back.

“Then I would just have to hit back.” Draco said, grinning. He playfully hit Ron on the arm.

Ron cried out in mock pain. “Ow! You big meanie! I think that my arm might fall off!”

*snorts* lmfao. that was funny

After they had transformed into their regular attire, they looked at each other and laughed. Draco had on a gold polo shirt, with burgundy sweat pants, While Ron had on an olive green tee and silver jeans.

lmfao TOO funny

LOL that whole girly scene was so funny haha
TobiLovesTatiFOREVERMUAHAHAHA chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
aw super cute! i love it!
tigerteen500 chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
Good. Draco/Ronnie. Good combo!
Anime's-mistress chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
I liked it. This story was totally worth the time it took to read it. C:
the-ginger-lady chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
That was So cute! I loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
I agree that you shouldn't write sex scenes, at least not until you have mastered the fine art of grammar.
RWFDHF chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
great story i dont usually liek the ones where ron seems so vulnerable and kinda dumb but this one was pretty good...i havent read new stuff in awhile so its nice too cuz barely anyone writes about this couple i hope u write more

thanks
Mo0ony808 chapter 8 . 12/29/2006
wow i almost forgot all about the story im so glad that you finished it i really have a soft spot for this fict cuz its one of the first R/D i've read :)
Miranda Grace chapter 8 . 12/28/2006
Oh wow. What a nice way to end that piece of writing. It was enjoyable and I'm glad you finally finished it.

Happy writings. :D:D
DigiFox86 chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
Dude I totally love the story, man! I so can't wait to see what happens next and how Harry and Hermione are going to react to Draco and Ron's 'relationship'. HA so can't wait! YOu rule, kudos dude!