Reviews for Songfic Shuffle
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
! Wow. If I laughed any more I would have to go to the intensive care unit... Tee-hee...

:men in white coats take her away:

Me: NO! I will NOT be taken away from my Kenshin! Even though he sounds like a wigger in this story! NO! Nevernevernever!
Aira Kay chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA... *nearly dies laughing* HAHAHAHA... Okay, I'll stop now. *wipes away a tear of mirth from eye* THIS IS HILARIOUS! PLEASE don't stop writing... Naraku is such a perverted moron... I hope Sesshomaru kills him soon... and is Kikyo gonna show up?
hyper-baka4747 chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
ROFL! This is like one of the funniest things I've ever read! I love it!
sailorkagome-chan chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
i'm begging you to continue if no i kill myself!
krystalkitten chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
OMG! *Jumps around the room* That was so awesome! Can't wait for the next chappy!

*Sits patiently* :D:):D
shadeoffear chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
'...' there is only one thing i can say about this story.\

"WTF!1"
Ayame9111 chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
This is cool! I can not wait for the next chapter.
doragon-youkai chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
hehehehe we! this story is so funny keep on writing u better not stop or else! (jtlyk that is not a threat, it is a... a... I'M BEGGING U DO NOT STOP WRITING THIS STORY!)
LuClipse85 chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
Girl, I just checked my mail and found you finally updated "Songfic Shuffle"! Man, I couldn't click on the link fast enough!

That was cruel teasing me like that, but then again you DID say it was part one. But man was this funny! I kept grinning throughout the whole thing! Except through the whole boot-knockin' scene with you and Del (assuming that's your boyfriend, just assuming), then my jaw dropped. I am so happy you updated! This was so funny! Had a few more cuss words than I favored, but it was still funny!

And man, that scene about Sesshomaru and Naraku! FUNNY AS HELL! I could not stop snickering as Koga and Ayame jumped to conclusions! You keep up the humor, you got me? KEEP..IT...UP!

Once again, thank you for the dedication. I was only trying to help a sister out. I can't wait to see Miroku melt when he sees Sango on stage!

Okay, catch ya later!

-LuClipse85, The Undisputed Queen of Humor -

(Don't forget my idea about...well, I'll e-mail ya later! I'll probably give it away here! Ciao!)
doragon-youkai chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
we!
DIRUIsTeh-Secks chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
hm...rotflmgdao...WOOT WOOT . i think i woke everyone up...it about 4:00 am and i'm laughing SO hard...kukuku...but anyways...i was wondering if maybe that like maybe Kagome or someone could sing like Ironic or Hand In My Pocket by Alanis

Morisette...kukuku *evil thoughts*...well email for the lyrics or something...keep it up...i am close to laughing my ass of!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ HAPPY FACES ALL AROUND!WE!1eh-heh *sweatdrop*
xunrequitedlovex chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
HAHAHA!...i alwayz love to read these! the chapters make me laugh so hard it hurts! i CANNOT wait until you post the next chapter! and its totally understandable about the whole naraku thing..hehe...fluffy is realli sexy and...but never as sexy as my hentai houshi! lolz...UPDATE SOON! (i really like lu85's whole seducing idea!) BB
Babyxboox143 chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
i couldn't sign it cuz the retarded thing onlee lets me get one review...whatever...i came to check if you updated and you didn't and i looked at the dat and noticed it's been ferever! i'm thinkin you're obviously not gonna updat but i thought it was worth a try...PLEASE FINIISH THIS...PLEASE
xunrequitedlovex chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
you really need to continue this! i am LOVIN it! keep up the good work!1
xunrequitedlovex chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
im lovin it! gosh mahn...im rollin all up on the floor!lolz!hahahaha!