Reviews for Setting Up House
FFLjm12B chapter 22 . 9/25/2016
I'm so glad that you found your Spuffy Respect and Love writing muse again after all this time - especially for the 10 anniversary - that was a very special Seasonal Spuffy.

I've enjoyed reading your work again -
FFLjm12B chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
Sometimes I wish so much that Spike would take a much needed hell with Buffy stance - would like for him to have a lot more dignity and tell her to take a powder. It's tough to feel much sympathy for her when she is so self centered and take her it's all about me mode. Maybe I'm suppose to feel a lot more sympathy for her but I'm not feeling it.
FFLjm12B chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
glad to be reading this story again -
chekaymor chapter 22 . 7/13/2016
This was a truly beautiful story.
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Loved this whole way through, my favourite bit was Spike with the baby. Chapter names were also different :)
Stunning Sunset chapter 22 . 1/7/2016
Particularly loved the first epilogue. It was very sweet.
Spik3ismydad chapter 22 . 12/27/2015
I thought this story was AMAZING, and unique. And I can see how that song reminds you of Spuffy. It reminds me of them too. Again, I say, this was amazing. :)
Taste like Special chapter 22 . 12/27/2015
Thank you for posting I enjoyed reading it
-Spec!al
Lexa Silver chapter 22 . 12/14/2015
Sooooo read this entire story in an hour...it was awesome!
JayeMaru - was Cloongarvin chapter 22 . 12/5/2015
Thank you so much for coming back to this story and bringing it to a conclusion. It's wonderful that you returned to it after so much time, letting those of us newer to this fandom enjoy your work. You write very nicely, and this is a really neat story. It's rare and always nice to read one where their lives become better, they heal, and the whole First Evil mess never happens. I hope your rest, this summer, has restored your health as it has re-sparked of your enjoyment of how good Spike and Buffy could be for (and with) each other.
JayeMaru - was Cloongarvin chapter 21 . 12/5/2015
Interesting thought that Spike would still find the need for a soul. I like the notion that, in this story's world he could adapt in a supportive environment, so he could maybe find his potential.
JayeMaru - was Cloongarvin chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
This is neat. I enjoy reading each new chapter, wondering what will happen next.
JayeMaru - was Cloongarvin chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
This is wonderful, thank you for posting this chapter. As a latecomer to the BtVS world, I hadn't read this before. I really like Buffy's inner voice in this story, and how the slapstick mixes with the serious in ways that seem "right" for the somewhat off-kilter world they inhabit. I also enjoyed how Spike rolled with opportunities that presented themselves, yet tried to draw boundaries when he needed them. The glimpses of more accommodating Xander and a redirectable Angel were also nice.

Perhaps this version of these characters can get Faith straightened out, keep Connor safe, pull Giles back from his inner Quentin-ness, and forestall other problems that their more rigid characters were unable to dodge. Even if not, it's nice to think of them occupying a loose, supportive community. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story!
darklover chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
Loved how the revelation of Buffy's feelings for Spike came about. You write spuffy so well. :D I'm really glad to see you update this story.
nichbuket chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
So excited to see the update, and the chapters defiantly did not disappoint.