Reviews for Setting Up House
chekaymor chapter 22 . 7/13
This was a truly beautiful story.
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 1 . 3/19
Loved this whole way through, my favourite bit was Spike with the baby. Chapter names were also different :)
Stunning Sunset chapter 22 . 1/7
Particularly loved the first epilogue. It was very sweet.
Spik3ismydad chapter 22 . 12/27/2015
I thought this story was AMAZING, and unique. And I can see how that song reminds you of Spuffy. It reminds me of them too. Again, I say, this was amazing. :)
Taste like Special chapter 22 . 12/27/2015
Thank you for posting I enjoyed reading it
-Spec!al
Lexa Silver chapter 22 . 12/14/2015
Sooooo read this entire story in an hour...it was awesome!
Cloongarvin chapter 22 . 12/5/2015
Thank you so much for coming back to this story and bringing it to a conclusion. It's wonderful that you returned to it after so much time, letting those of us newer to this fandom enjoy your work. You write very nicely, and this is a really neat story. It's rare and always nice to read one where their lives become better, they heal, and the whole First Evil mess never happens. I hope your rest, this summer, has restored your health as it has re-sparked of your enjoyment of how good Spike and Buffy could be for (and with) each other.
Cloongarvin chapter 21 . 12/5/2015
Interesting thought that Spike would still find the need for a soul. I like the notion that, in this story's world he could adapt in a supportive environment, so he could maybe find his potential.
Cloongarvin chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
This is neat. I enjoy reading each new chapter, wondering what will happen next.
Cloongarvin chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
This is wonderful, thank you for posting this chapter. As a latecomer to the BtVS world, I hadn't read this before. I really like Buffy's inner voice in this story, and how the slapstick mixes with the serious in ways that seem "right" for the somewhat off-kilter world they inhabit. I also enjoyed how Spike rolled with opportunities that presented themselves, yet tried to draw boundaries when he needed them. The glimpses of more accommodating Xander and a redirectable Angel were also nice.

Perhaps this version of these characters can get Faith straightened out, keep Connor safe, pull Giles back from his inner Quentin-ness, and forestall other problems that their more rigid characters were unable to dodge. Even if not, it's nice to think of them occupying a loose, supportive community. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story!
darklover chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
Loved how the revelation of Buffy's feelings for Spike came about. You write spuffy so well. :D I'm really glad to see you update this story.
nichbuket chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
So excited to see the update, and the chapters defiantly did not disappoint.
momnesia chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
Very good. Very glad that Buffy is finally owning up to her feelings for Spike to herself and the others. Now, if only Giles and the rest of the Scoobies would open their eyes and really see how ugh Spike has truly changed. I can't wait to read mhore. Good job!
pianogirl2016 chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
Please continue
motherkat chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
how is it you never finished this story, they feel like them.