Reviews for Setting Up House
motherkat chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
how is it you never finished this story, they feel like them.
spike'smate chapter 15 . 8/22/2010
very very interesting story. it grabbed me and now i need an update

asap
WhoEvenAreYou chapter 15 . 1/1/2010
You do an amazing job at pulling readers into your story - a really great story infused with your awesomeness...wonderful, just wonderful.
brolly501 chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
good story
guitarbabe2005 chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
OMG love this story has a great ptential please continue with this feel free to message me if you are or arnt thanks!
Killer Angel chapter 15 . 12/14/2007
This is definitely the Best Buffy/Spike fic I've found on this site. It's so well written, you've managed to capture the relationship they had at this point on the show at the beginning of the story while allowing it to develop into something more at a believable pace. And the Spike/Dawn moments are appropriately sweet. I'm really interested to know more about what happens to Buffy and Faith and the slayer line, as well as in Spike and Buffy's relationship, so I guess what I'm really wondering first is if this story is abandoned? I hope not, I would love to read more, but if it is I guess I can try to imagine my own ending, haha. It won't be nearly as good as whatever you had in mind though, so I hope you decide to continue this someday.
darklover chapter 15 . 11/26/2007
Grea story. I hope u will start updating this fic. I really love it so far.
MyBlondieBear chapter 15 . 8/31/2006
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you with Hurricane Katrina. And I just wanted to tell you that your story is wonderful. You wrote the charactors so well it sounds just like Joss wrote them. I love how you included the Spike and Dawn friendship without making them seem like a couple and I love the Buffy and Spike situations. I just want to say that it's good and you shouldn't ever think about quitting it because it's great.

MyBlondieBear
Descendant of Doom chapter 15 . 5/19/2006
I started reading this a long time ago and then didn't have time but I like how it's come along since I've last read it. I know it's been a long, hard time since you last updated but when you do it'll be a long anticipated chapter. I can't wait for it. Oh by the way, I forgot to say: I love this story so far!
StarFishChick chapter 15 . 11/19/2005
Please keep going, i love how you FINALY got them back together.;). Anyways, i'm very interested to see what angel thinks of the two of

Chewy
Roxydesigns chapter 15 . 10/4/2005
Oh I love this! Please update son!
Lillian Resolve chapter 15 . 9/22/2005
ther has to be a new chap soon plzz let there be a new chap soon
Sandra chapter 15 . 9/20/2005
Love the way the story has changed from the beginning and has become more intriguing with Watchers Council etc. Please update as soon as you can - sorry to hear you were caught up in Katrina and hope your life can get back to normal soon.
spiked punch1 chapter 15 . 9/20/2005
I am so loving this story. It's one of those *few* stories where I like Buffy. I'm sorry to hear of Katrina's effect on your life. I'm glad that you are safe and I hope you get back on your feet soon.
spuffygrl chapter 15 . 9/20/2005
this chapter was so worth the wait. i love this story. please update soon!