Reviews for Writah's Block!
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Honestly, I usually don't like fics when the author is with the newsies talking to each other, but this actually worked. A lot of the focus was on the newsies themselves and the dialogue was funny. I liked the Jack kiss, wish I was in that chair! ~sigh~ Except with Blink or Spot or Bumlets or Skittery or maybe Mush or- ~cough~ Ahem, sorry I digress. ;D Anyway, this was very cute. And mega props to you for mentioning Newspaper Annie! I haven't seen her mentioned before! Yay for you! :D

Okay, enough of my silly ranting; great job! :D

Aleara chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Dude so, PLEASE put your other Newsie stories back up here. They were so hilarious! I need them / Lol
Sprints 100 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
haha.. good job with this story. it made me laugh.

ew.. writer's block. i hate it like crazy. i just force myself to write nonsense until i get something good. it's painful, but it works.
suprise2432 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
o...m...g, Grace I love you! You're like the best author ever! You're so subtly funny!

((waves hand and lies)) I have writer's block, I need Jack to kiss me! (nods to swift)

Wow, this ROCKED. Spot was great. I wish Davey could be my beta... (pause) hey... why do the newsies appear in YOUR house and not mine? LoL.

Oi- I just watched reign of fire, back up off, lol- Ise still laughin'.

you just helped me conquer reader's block... now I will read 'the good earth' which is being forced down my throat by the school board, thinking merrily of the newsies. [They let this book in teh library, before I know it, American Pyscho will be a lot easier to come by...]

Anyway, now that I'm off my tagent, it was AWESOME!

the newsies and I hope la universidad is going well!

The Mediocre Gatsby chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Hee, entertaining. The Newsies never helped me out of writer's block. *complains* Then again, I'm not really a Newsies writer. (Then again again, I've never tried it. )

Oh, writer's block assistance. For original fiction, I generally go to . and just try one of the ideas. Most of their plot ideas are kind of lame, but sometimes there are okay ones. The stories I write with this stuff are never posted, because they're usually really bad, but it gets my muse to pay attention to me for a little bit. (He's a brat. Also, since I named him after a guitarist, he's been trying to start a band instead of helping me write stuff. Stupid muse.)

Um, sorry, that was a stupider paragraph than it was meant to be. Either way, keep writing. I always enjoy your fanfiction.

By the way, to you have original fiction posted anywhere? I'd love to see it; my e-mail is in my author profile if you want it. Well, okay, it's there if you don't to. Whatever. I'll go away now.

Fangirl of blah blah, owner of Spot clone, needs a new titley thinger.
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
i ALWAYS get homework the first day of school. it SUCKS. unlike this. which doesnt suck at all.

"i like it."

"whats a posse?"

*giggles profusely* ive been doing that a lot lately. giggling. profusely. okay, ill shut up. -B
FrenchyGoil chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
writah's block! you devil criminal! It's the cause of terrible accidents: ends of story before The End! we have to eliminate it! lol

anyway that was really funny an I'm happy to be back and to be able to read it! now I go to review your other story (I love story with REAL happy ending!)
Chaos Adame chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
"Spot Conlon was known throughout Brooklyn for his good looks, fierce posse, and meanness to fanfiction authors." LOL I loved, it was so funny! *hugs Spot*
its-never-lupus chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
This was really funny. When I get writer's block, usually I watch Newsies, or call my friends to see if they have any good ideas. They can be really good for helping you get past the deadly...writers block! *cue scary music, lol* Anywaysm hope that helped!

Singin' for the Newsies now and 4ever,

Coin chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I love this. All the bestest newsies were in it and it made my night.

I get over writers block by listening to music, watching Newsies, and reading good books.

love coin
Saturday chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Writer's block? *all the faithful readers gasp* Surely not! *falls back and faints* *Bumlets catches her*

Ha, I wish.

In any case, YOU CAN'T HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK! THAT'S TERRIBLE! Wait ... but you overcame it at the end of the fic. DID YOU OVERCOME IT IN REAL LIFE? *faints again with apprehension*

Things I loved in this story:

-The fact that you put Annie in there despite the fact that she's not a real newsie from the movie. Hooray, I love her! _

-"Hey, give her some room! Let her think!" (My reaction: Deja vu... *lightbulb clickage* O_O OH! I GET IT! _ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *falls over*)

-"Now Spot," David said, "violence never updated anything." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *falls over again*)

-The happy ending! *hugs you* Now go and update your story, you evil ... non-updater...

That was officially the lamest thing I have ever said. *gives you medal* And you win the prize for Getting Izzy To Say Lame Things. Congratulations. (Although I must say that it's not a particularly difficult thing to accomplish, _) UPDATE!

-Saturday, who has had WAY to much sugar today
Dakki chapter 1 . 6/25/2004

Newsies, here I am! YOOHOO!

DALTON: Yoohoo? We have Yoohoo?

I *love* this. Authoritative Race is the greatest.

Personally, whenever I have writer's block, I go to the dam and watch the salmon go up the fish ladder. Something about that always inspires me. Then I go home, crack open a Yoohoo, and write six pages of dreck of which one sentence can be seen as salvageable.

But it's always a good one sentence.
C.M. Higgins chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
haha! That was just too cool! I liked it!

I always have writers block, it's hard to get rid of. For me, I think I just have to wait long enough, something comes...eventually! I listen to music and watch music videos. Sometimes the music gives me ideas.

One video was of a girl (that resmebled the main character, woot woot!) in a woods. Well I watched it about a hundred times cuz she looked so much like my character, and then I got it. She was going to run away from home anyways, so why not make her run into the nearby woods? I did, and then the chapter just kinda rolled out from there!

I doubt any of that helped since I was rambling, but anywho maybe music will solve it.

Magnificent story, I liked it lots!
Trolley chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
haha, cute. "Violence never updated anything." like that. ha