Reviews for Another Option
Ren O'neil chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
So good. Please update soon, this is far to good to just leave like this. I do think that kel will accept but not unless she is made a knight so she can have the "nobility" to go with it. They still do not know she is a girl. Update soon please.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
I absolutely adore this story! Well written, with a nice touch of humor. Why must the best fics be abandoned?! *throws a tantrum*
sammyfish chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Love it love it love it - there is some BEAUTIFUL ironic humour in the secrets being kept from Jon! I doubt you still have plans to continue this, which is a real pity, but I do adore what you've written and would love to see where you plan to go from here!
PaulaB87 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
awesome i hope you continue it
Shadowstreak chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Looks great! Please keep writing and updating.

Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
I love your story! I can't help but wish though that you update this story soon! I can't wait for everything to climax!
A chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
I find my self sad because you haven't updated in more then two years, and I was loving the plot.
WarriorKnight chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
This was VERY well written; I am disappointed that I cannot read more. If you are still on fanfiction, -and if you ever get around to it )- would you please be able to finish this story?

I am an avid reader of Song of the Lioness fics, and this is an awesome interpretation of this particular scenario.

Always keep writing!

Trekkie chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Hey this is a reallycool fic! Any chance of more chapters?
k9angel chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
More!More!More! Please don't leave this an orphan story.
Alice Hell chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
update update upupupupdate update update update! It's very goooood!

Alice Hell chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
If running, looking like you have your feet tied together, is running like a girl, then every single girl I know, even the ones not in shape, are boys. Seriously, no girl runs like that, actually I take that back, if your in stiletto's I could see why...

Besides that, your story is REALLY good, so continue to write, update, and make me happy!

Bookits chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
WHOA! GO KEL! Another AWESOME chapter! Please write more soon!
Bookits chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
lol! I think Rauol is AWESOME and funny!
anonymous chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
u should update this tory...

its really good