Reviews for Age of egg
Shadowkyzr chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
SO good! Sucha good story! i honestly don't know why other ppl ddin't review, this story was excellent! (And I liked the previous stories, as sort of a prequel that tied into everthing) it was FABULOUS!
Gamerdude chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
I have just one word for this: AWESOME!
Master hunter chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
thank for commenting. I know one of my weaknesses is detail, but I mainly write fanfiction for myself rather than for the fans. Did you read the previous three stories? they can be found at my fanfiction homepage.( . )
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 7 . 6/28/2004
A very ambitious story. However, it may be a little too fast paced. Of course, I'm bias in that respect - reading it, I knew something of this nature could be (though not all would argue that it should be) told over hundreds of pages. A little more descriptiive text and backstory would've been a welcome addition, but again: not everyone perfers a highly verbose fanfiction.

You get kudos for including virtually the entire cast, making an intricate and well thought out core plotline, and involving diverse members of the cast in the forwarding of the storyline.
Master hunter chapter 7 . 6/28/2004
come on, I took the time to review some of yours the least you could do is mine.

Final chapter coming soon.