Reviews for The Swan Maiden
reader-14 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
well i liked it but it could use alittle more romance and thanks for writeing this story i enjoyed reading your story:) done by reader-14
Anonymous-cat chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
I like it so far- it's an interesting twist on the story, to have a swan turn into a girl as well. Nice job!
sophianwin chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I like the idea that Rothbert is "helping" the queen be with child, but...excuse my rather perverted mind (the influence of extremely irritating boys does rub off), but the way you worded it made it seem as though Rothbert would be the...father of the child.

Just that small change, but this is good. I think that it is better-written than your other stories, not as though those are bad.
iridescent mists chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
Pretty cool! I'm interested in finding out just where Fiona fits in all this. And is the tragedy of the swan queen (mentioned in the second chapter I think) meant to be the usual swan princess story that we know?
Barkers chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
Oh...*tear* how upsetting! Update soon! we must find out what happened to the swan! What happened to the girl! what happened! :O!
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Very good! I love Swan Lake. Didn't care for The Swan Princess, though.
those-cheekbones chapter 7 . 3/4/2005
Oh, that's so sad! I loved the part about the black swan, that was beautiful...I really love this story!
Glitterpoison chapter 7 . 2/20/2005
hmm...this chapter seems like it's important later on...I liked it. sadly, it was short. no! please update!

Backroads chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
*cries* NO! But I do love how Sestina acted. Poor thing.
Ben Alexander chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
Sorry it took so long. I like where you're going with this. But, I have to go back and read the earlier chapters. I LIKE IT! Keep going! Post Chapter 6!
Glitterpoison chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
I love your stories so much! I;ve never actually seen Swan Lake, but have read stories about it, so the hair thing wasn;t noticeable to me...until you mentioned it. Please update, I enjoy this story!
Backroads chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
I got warm fuzzies when Odette and Sestina had that moment together. I feel so sad for the both of them.
Sorrel chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I love this storey so far. I hope that Sestina will still be a important charachter as your plot unfolds.
Backroads chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
Poor Suna... I'm so glad you updated this!
those-cheekbones chapter 4 . 12/2/2004
Wow, this is a very well-written, captivating take on the Swan Princess! One thing I noticed, though, is that when someone's speaking, you use a period instead of a comma. It shouldn't be something like *"I don't know." said the Queen.* It should be a comma, so, *"I don't know," said the Queen.* That's the only thing I found wrong in the chapters so far. Hope it helped!

Lumiere's Lover