Reviews for A Breath Of Cold Air
doglover500 chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Wow that was amazing. Really amazing story. I just love the movie alot.
Vana chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I love how you have different points of view! It is cool to also hear from Jack. I like how in your story it makes more sense why Jack needs to go to his son's rescue...in the movie it was pretty sad how after all Jack and the coworkers went through, him showing up didn't help at all.
Vana chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Thanks for writing this story! I'm quite enjoying it so far! I always thought the movie should've shown Sam and Laura having more of a heart-to-heart. :)
HalfwayParanoid chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
This was surprisingly good. Great idea, and a little nerve wracking in a lot of spots.
I enjoyed this. You did great.
Starzinmieyez chapter 15 . 12/20/2011
Aw! I loved this!
JaneConstantine chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
*gives you biggest puppydog eyes possible* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T KILL SAM *falls at your feet sobbing*
JaneConstantine chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
Awww...The grouphug is sweet...Sorry I waited so long to review...I got too into the story
DammitimmaD chapter 15 . 10/25/2010
Awwwwww :') that was gorgeous :)
cherryblossom1031 chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww! how cute and sweet moment! really good story! great ending:)
Nardulas chapter 15 . 3/22/2010
Great story, i enjoyed it, although the last chapter seems quite rushed, but otherwise it was great :)

Also, what happened to Laura's arm and the injury caused by the helicopter blade?
ashlice01 chapter 15 . 12/4/2009
aw..that's so sweet! unexpected, really! but you really did a very good job! omigosh!
crichton55 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
This is an awesome fic, even so far. I'm not too positive if everything to do with inhaling supercold air is completely correct as far as medical science is concerned (I wouldn't know. They don't tend to teach that kind of stuff to college students going into engineering lol), but it sounded good. I did notice something, however. The character's dialogue didn't sound like what they would normally say in real life. If it helps, I'd try envisioning yourself or someone else as that particular character while they're saying that line of speech. Try to make them sound like how you would say it, but not too much so that they seem a little out-of-character. I guess it's a matter of personal preference, though. Another thing I couldn't help but noticing was that I can see so many places where more descriptive words could've been used in place of or in addition to others. Other than that, I think you've written a very intriguing and very exciting storyline here. I love the concept as well as the movie. Keep it up!
piccolover22 chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
ok that was unexpedted
BassClarinetPlayer2010 chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
OMG. I lovedthis story! It was so good! I am hooked on it!
loststolenandfound chapter 15 . 3/8/2009
ah i love this story! i only started looking for Day after Tomorrow fiction yesterday and since then I've only read 2...this one being the second one that i found. I've savoured everyword because I love it. I'm gunna go check your page and see if youve written more. I love Sam so I'm very very very glad this story revolved around him because i love hurt comfort too. Thankyou (: youve made my day and it's only 8 in the morning! (: (: (: (: (: (: