Reviews for The Closest He'll Ever Get
fly under the dragon chapter 12 . 10/10/2006
ok it wouldn't let me review on the last chapter but i ne to let you know

thanks

fly under the dragon
fly under the dragon chapter 13 . 9/25/2006
aw!

i just caught up, (after just finding your fanfic...)

stress less about grammer and spelling, you're putting it (ie your fabulous story) out there and people like me appricate it!

keep on going!

yay! more story on the way?

ps thought it was good you're not letting us know all the surprises yet... builds wonder and suspense...

hehe, good job...

please more, think i've typed that already...

Lea chapter 11 . 8/12/2005
reviewing after ch.13 UPDATE!
Lea chapter 12 . 7/21/2005
Great story. UPDATE!
Lee chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
UPDATE!
Jaded Atticus chapter 13 . 12/24/2004
oh wow this tory was fabulous! i was so pleased seeing as my name is jade! * wink * update sometime soon please!
Lea chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Please update.
downbythebay chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
this seems promising, but you may want to set it up better, make it easier to read.
Krystall-Rose chapter 13 . 7/29/2004
It's a very interesting story. WRITE MORE SOON!
Krystall-Rose chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
The story is great. I hope to read more soon. UPDATE SOON!
XoANNA182Xo chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
as always bailey great story...everyone hated mine so i am throwing in the towel forever...i hope you have better luck then i did...buh bye

-Anna
XoANNA182Xo chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
SWEET! Bailey...I LUV IT! LOL! MY STUPID STUPID COMP. IS SO SLOW THAT I CANT LOAD MINE! ARGH! I WILL CALL TO TELL U MORE!
Sirius-ly Psycho chapter 12 . 6/27/2004
Keep writing. THis story is really good.
xoannaxo chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Hey gurlita,

lmfao..i luv the story...can't wait till i finish mine! Bailey..hehehe...i will call ya later and i will try to get mine in as soon as possible. i luv this story

ur BFF,

Anna
BelieveTheWarIsOver chapter 12 . 6/27/2004
hey babe

This is actually a kick ass story, just a little short chapter wise. That's okay, just keep it coming. I think Jade is a kick ass character and I know she has a dark past and some shit but I think that you have to make some more of her faults appear so no one thinks she's a sue (I don't but I've been really cautious about that since I wrote my first story and it turned out to be a dud) and also I think that her relationship with Harry shoulds be a little less obvious or it be done with and one asks the other oneout already because it is all painstaikingly obvious that tehy like each other.

Um, I also like how Draco reacted. HA! in your face blondie! I also klove how you made Georeg and Fred appear in the story and how you mentioned Bill and Charlie (as they are my favorite Weasley's for some reason)

Are you gonna make Percy come to his senses and come back ot are you gonna leave him int he ministry all alone?

Where is Dean? and shouldn't Seamus be apologizing ot Harry for is terrible behavior from the year before? That's so happening in my story. either that or Seamus is gonna start something with Harry. I haven't plannaed that yet. Maybe you could read it and maybe give me advice? I suck at realizing the flaws in my stories until it's too late. Oh well.

But this is good so you should so keep writing and often.

Jade kicks so major ass.

~Gaby