Reviews for Little kid
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Is there anything you can do about the formatting so there is space between the lines of dialogue?
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
This was a funny story. Mostly build on humour, which I liked very much especially since that fits Kaito just that well. I'm a bit sad to see this end now. Just when Ran and Aoko found out, it would have been very interesting to find out how life was continuing from here on. Still the end was nice, light and funny, especially that magic show Kaito corrupted.

Sincerely

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
yugkemoniony1X chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Kaitou was given the name "Phantom Thief 1412" in the english version(Kaito was kept though). Ai's name is either "Vy(or Vi) Graythorn"(in the movies) or Anita Hailey (in the manga). Aoko doesn't have an english name
Mystery0028 chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Kaitou kid knows from before that Conan is Shinichi.
OuShion chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Really very nice. I finished reading it already, but I like to post my reviews for an entire story on the first chapters. There were some mistakes and some of the paragraphs could use some fixing, but it as very nice. The ending felt a bit rushed, but I like it. Keep making stories.
P.S. Check out my profile, anyone?
Melowstars chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
Please continue this story, I got really hooked up.
Ice0024 chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUAL TO THIS STORY...! I was looking for a story like this and I finally found this great story. To tell the truth I really want to know what happenes next in this stor.
Love your stories
Ice0024
Salerina chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wow... so Kid transform into a "kid"? Who put the APTX into his mouth? Don't tell me it's Gin again... Oh and it should be: Welcome to my world, Kid". The coma, my men. (or are you,,, never mind) Keep update!
kikilalakia1 chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
Aw! This is a good story! w Kid being brothers with Conan kinda fits though XDD
animelover9890 chapter 26 . 3/12/2014
- I guess it's time for me too read the sequel! I love the story!
ThatGirlWhoLooksLikePopura chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Know I saw this super cute fan art of a little kid and conan an I thought I bet there's a fan fix about so I look and I found yours I wasn't expecting much (read to bad fan fics lately) but yours is really good love dialogue its very well written. Here's the fan art if you want to see art/Shinichi-and-Kaito-Reading-270808062
Deshah chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
"Oh, I'm so glad Conan can be around Arthur angain. He really must have missed his twin brother; he's just so much happier now that he's here!"

Pffft, Ran.