Reviews for The Youkai and the Exterminator
Finish this please I have been waiting since chapter 7 was put out on a site that doesn't exist anymore before I knew about this one I looked for it later and could not find it I looked for this for like 10 years time to finish it
Toto Yoshio chapter 44 . 5/5
I guess this story is different than the original, but its good nonetheless. If I remember correctly Sesshomaru mother was the mate and Izayo was Inutaisho's wife. Well either way... its still an interesting story you put together.
Toto Yoshio chapter 13 . 4/30
Sesshomaru made a good point, but I still don't think he spoke the whole truth. Inuyasha may have been hesistant about sleeping with Kagome, but there is no doubt that Kikyo was truly in love with Inuyasha despite the fact that he is a half demon. Anyways this a great story and I love how things are progressing. Jano and Makiko are really interesting OC's. Keep up the good work! I know its been a while since you updated.
Chaerinnie chapter 51 . 4/23
Even five years after your last update, I still patiently wait (and most likely in vain) for you to continue this well-written, well-thought out story that has captured my attention wholly. I'm not even sure how many times I've read this over the years, but it's been a lot and I have yet to get bored of it.

It'd be nice to have some closure for this, but perhaps you've moved on from writing...? Of course that's fine, I can just pretend that Sango and Sesshomaru live happily and lengthily :P speaking of which, I wonder what will happen as Sango ages. I don't want her dying on Sessh because of old age so I'll also indulge myself in thoughts of her finding a long lifespan like his because he mated her. Okay, I'm being desperate now. Hahaha.

Anyway, finished or not, I sincerely thank you for this fantastic story. It has been most pleasurable to have read. Thank you for taking the time to do this, I appreciate it. It's certainly one of my favourite Sango/Sesshomaru fanfics, quite refreshing from the canon Miroku/Sango Fics. Thank you!
Omg please finish this story. My cousin introduced me To this story and I was very much addicted. I've read it. Lost it. Found it again re-read it. And it's still not done. I was a child when I first read this, I'm grown now. Please finish for my sanity.
pammy chapter 51 . 1/13
Please, please, please finish this story! I have followed it for years, and check back constantly to see if there is a concluding chapter. It is my favorite story in this fandom, and I hope that you can find the time and the desire to bring it to a conclusion. You are a very gifted writer.
Guest chapter 51 . 11/21/2014
Hey, its been years and no update, I really like your story, one of the best Ive read, I hope you find your inspiration again and finish it :)
Shellnet chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I was introduced to this story in early 2005 I got to I think chapter 7 it was on another site at the I went to look for it on that site a fue years later and I could not find it every fue years I would look for this because I liked it I am so glad I found it again the other site is now gone I'm so glad I can read it I hope you update it soon
Pangur Ban1022 chapter 51 . 8/29/2014
You know, it's been four years since your last update for this story and I'm still waiting. What the hey?! Closure is appreciated.
Guest chapter 51 . 8/4/2014
great stoey i realy realy whant to read the next chapter please right the next chapter soon.
YazzyBoo chapter 51 . 7/23/2014
I don't know what to say, except that I know well now why this is the most well reviewed story I have come across in the years I have been here on fanfiction. Your writing is unlike that of any established and published author I have ever seen. And this is fanfiction. It is endearingly beautiful and for the first time in so many years, I have found myself unable to guess the outcome or coming events in a story. Most storied areally typical, bland, and the themes too overly used for my tastes. You have an unwavering diction to all parts of the story. You've kept me on my toes for the past week I spent relishing every word of this artless literature into the wee hours of the night, relent in to sleep only by pure necessity. I implore you, update and finish this story. I know it has been a long time, but I beg that you complete it for I wait for your update on pins and needles. Thank you.
Daikatsu-Ren The Great Ruler chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
...Where to start? First of all, the dialogue, speech and description in here is AMA-ZHANG!I love how you actually portrayed how it would happen if Sesshomaru were to fall for Sango! I actually would have thought it would be something that happened too! I love it! Please, Please, continue it and update! I love it!
I love your OC's and how you made it all fit together and Inutaisho is so damn Sexy in here! Please continue! :D
gabrielle015 chapter 50 . 11/27/2013
I absolutely love this story. You are an extremely skilled writer. But you cannot leave us hanging like this. This story must be finished, it is just too amazing.
kyndra chapter 51 . 11/16/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story, I've read it about 3 times now, but I really really really wish you would finish it :/
Guest chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
OH shit...Sesshomaru has arrived ladies and gentleman. Great chapter!
1,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »