Reviews for The Youkai and the Exterminator
ishichan chapter 51 . 10/4
Hi! I don't know if you remember me, but nostalgia has driven me back towards re-reading this story after such a long time, and I have to say it was lovely to be able to revisit it. It was as captivating a read as it was years ago! I suppose it doesn't matter if a story that has impacted you in your formative years is an original work or fanfiction!

I don't usually care much for original characters in fanfiction, but yours are so vivid and charming, I can't help myself but love and remember them. I think I may re-read The Daimyo Inotaisho next, because I've been thinking of Seshiko too ;)

Anyway, I don't know if you're still writing fanfiction under a new username or if you're still in fandom at all or if you'll even read this, but I wish you all the best!
pammy chapter 51 . 7/8
Hope all is well with you. It's been so long since you've updated any of your stories, and I'm still hopeful that you will complete this amazing story in particular. Your storytelling is that good, that I would still be checking back 7 years later!
Inutasha Sukura chapter 51 . 7/8
Please finish this fanfiction with the death of the demon and sango and everyone happily ever after story!
Zero59Mine chapter 51 . 1/9
Continue, please T3T
kagomeLove2 chapter 51 . 9/21/2016
Not bad at all but could get over the fact that Sango is for Miroku. I just could not get passed it. It was strange having her with Sesshoumaru. You did well , I just could not picture it .
NoOrdinaryMagic chapter 51 . 8/21/2016
I love this story! Hopefully one day you will finish it.
Game777Guy chapter 51 . 8/15/2016
This has been a pretty good story. While the premise stretches my suspension of disbelief, the strong execution and the way you handled the romantic tension between Sango and Miroku kept me reading. Your understanding of Naraku as a villain and the way he operates was as glorious as it was unsettling and infuriating. I just couldn't bring myself to stop reading this story.. I literally finished this in three days, and am kind of sad that there isn't more. Still, I hold out hope that there will be more in the future.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/5/2016
What a cliffy!
Anon chapter 51 . 2/15/2016
When are you going to update this? It's been about 6 years.. I just want to see if Sesshomaru and Sango have a happy ending! They both deserve it! Please update soon!
LilithValdis chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I know it's been so long since you have updated
Please finish this story it has captivated me and I have been waiting for years just to see it complete. You are truly talented and to be honest this has been the best written and just overall best fanfic that I have ever come across and I know not only i but so many fans would like to see it complete, update soon
Lestaut chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
I implore you to finish this amazing story. It has even furthered my love of everything Inuyasha related. I started reading this from the beginning and I'm still waiting for its' conclusion. You are an amazingly talented writer and truly understand everything and everyone involved from the original. It truly felt like an alternative story to the original. I keep revisiting and rereading this saga. It is by far my most favorite of anything I have read on . Many kudos to you. I look forward to the finale.
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
please finish i just reread the whole storie again so good it needs an ending
Guest chapter 51 . 7/6/2015
Finish this please I have been waiting since chapter 7 was put out on a site that doesn't exist anymore before I knew about this one I looked for it later and could not find it I looked for this for like 10 years time to finish it
Toto Yoshio chapter 44 . 5/5/2015
I guess this story is different than the original, but its good nonetheless. If I remember correctly Sesshomaru mother was the mate and Izayo was Inutaisho's wife. Well either way... its still an interesting story you put together.
Toto Yoshio chapter 13 . 4/30/2015
Sesshomaru made a good point, but I still don't think he spoke the whole truth. Inuyasha may have been hesistant about sleeping with Kagome, but there is no doubt that Kikyo was truly in love with Inuyasha despite the fact that he is a half demon. Anyways this a great story and I love how things are progressing. Jano and Makiko are really interesting OC's. Keep up the good work! I know its been a while since you updated.
1,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »