Reviews for Crimson
stinkerdoodle chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Despite the fact that you haven't updated in years, I am seriously awaiting an update, I'm loving this.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Love the story line! Update soon!
bermellon chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
jejjeje gracioso! ContinuaciĆ³n por favor.
varee chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
oh my God, I didn't catch the finer details of this chapter until I read the author's note.
it's genius.
anyway, I kind of hoped you'd devise a few senshi attacks on your own. c'mon, we all know fanfics are all about being creative )
cheers,
Varee
Regina Austen chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
plase continue the story
MissOrange8587 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
ohh i do hope you update soon!
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
So what happens next?
The Dream Guardian chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Intersting story so far. I'd love to hear more, update soon!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
Great. Nice
Coryne-Akrusha chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
I love it!
BugeishaKyasarin chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Do not fret. ADD is what adults diagnose teenagers with when they don't listen to their idiocy :3
BugeishaKyasarin chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Normally I think crossovers are stupid, but I myself thought of doing a Sailor Moon/Inuyasha fic just because those were the first animes I ever watched. But I like yours, so I'll keep reading it. Kudos for the lack of typos.
Nice Egan chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Hello

just finished reading your fanfic and i'm lovin'it! please continue as soon as you can!

ja ne
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
Awsome story! Rei and Sesshomaru huh? It's kinda ironic if you think about it. Kagome and Inuyasha and Rei and Sesshomaru. Two brothers falling in love with two cousins.

Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder what Sesshomaru's reaction would be if Rei transformed right in front of him! It'd be awsome to find out!
princess-kally chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
This is a really good story. I love the plot and everything. It's too bad you not going to continue it... Still... love it (: