Reviews for Another Night, Another Dream
Archaon chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Great fic and really moving. I don't know if it is a bit late for a review, but it can't be helped.

That is exactly the kind of dreams Shayla must have. And to think that the only reason Makoto acts obliviously is because he doesn't want to hurt her...(He is NOT dense.)

I believe that Shayla always had the same chances as Nanami. But when when Qwaoor came into the picture...

Anyway, you should start writing again, if only due to the 10 years anniversery that comes in a few months.

(Sending a review, by the way, is a great way to receive a review. Caught my meaning?;-)
darkknight-nightmare chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Your story is really good! I couldnt believe how good you showed Shaylas emotions. -sniff-

Shayla is my favourite charakter too, and i think there should be more such storys about some charakters, for example you have written. Its very cool!
Macross-Green chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
That was so true... a bit more cruel than I think Makoto really can be, of course, but the feelings that Shayla Shayla have can definitely make him seem that cruel. Well done!
AthenAltena chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Wow! You almost made me cry! I don't think anyone else has captured her feelings so well in writing. Great job!

~AA
Nachtsider chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Oh, my God... how tragic! You're good at tear-jerkers, Countess!