Reviews for Where No Hanyou Has Gone Before
inujoey chapter 13 . 3/13/2007
Please update soon, or ill find kagura and tell her you want her to demonstrate her dance of the dragon
bmp112 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
holoy shit star trek and inuyasha in 1 fanfic u r the best wrighter ive seen i love both star trek and inuyasha im shakeing writeing this!
Scarlett Foxie chapter 12 . 12/2/2005
Well, don't they need to get "Jared" and his knowledge out of Naraku before sending him back? I'd think the education of a Star Fleet person would be a major advantage even in old Japan.
liz chapter 11 . 11/27/2005
After leaving it on such a note I hope you are not going to delay an update, because that would be terribly cruel and would aggravate my heart condition. Ok, I admit, I don't actually have a heart condition, but it would still be cruel.
CharmedP5 chapter 11 . 11/25/2005
I have no idea what to say but you've held my interest so update soon.
Tiranth chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Congratulations Loudmouse!

Your story Where no Hanyou has Gone Beforehas been nominated for Best Crossover of the 3rd Quarter 2005 by the Inuyasha Fanfiction Guild. To qualify for this honor, your story needs to have had a chapter posted during July-September 2005, been recommended by one of our members and seconded by another. Voting by our members will take place during November 13-27, 2005. If your story places among the top three, you can expect to hear notification during the week of November 28, 2005. If you wish to see what other stories have been nominated, you can check out the current list of nominees at numisma.

The Inuyasha Fanfiction Guild is a Yahoo! Group dedicated to recognizing outstanding fanfiction for Rumiko Takahashi's Inuyasha through quarterly and annual awards, and the creation and management of a fanfiction database to aid the discriminating reader in finding the best fanfiction. We have been awarding stories since 2002, and with more than 900 members, we rate stories in sixteen different categories. We hold private voting for our members, who judge stories using a critical eye. This is not a popularity contest, but one based on technical and stylistic achievement. We welcome you to learn more of our group at: groups.

Be advised that you may receive more of these notices if your story was nominated for more than one category, or if more than one of your stories was nominated.

Congratulations and good luck!

Moderator for IYFG
CharmedP5 chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
That probably wasn't my favorite chapter but it was good. I really like the end with the Delaney sisters. please write faster. That's all, good luck.

(can you tell i don't know wht to write)
nased0 chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
I really enjoyed reading this story.

Inuyasha eating klah, that was hilarious !

Maybe he could befriend with some Kligon warriors ?

I can't wait for update !
ShiroNeko316 chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
this is pretty good, i hope you contuine, most times people don't finish them for some odd reason
MrVampire chapter 8 . 1/31/2005
this is the best crossover that i have read. please continue and update soon.
RavenSchmidt chapter 7 . 12/18/2004
hey there,

I like what you have so far...just a few things.

One the correct spelling of Chakote's poeple is Maquis and phaser is spelled with a 'PH' other than that the ideas you have here are pretty brilliat. it could still use a bit of work, but hey what story can't.

Ja ne

Blacat Hanyou
CharmedP5 chapter 7 . 9/29/2004
THAT IS A COOL STORY! WRITE MORE, PLEASE! (clears throat) i really like this story, sence inuyasha is my new obession, anyways i really want you to keep writing this story. and good job keeping the characters 'in character'. that's all, i think. Oh right: WRITE MORE!
jim hawking jr chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
good chapter
KUMidshipman2011 chapter 6 . 8/5/2004
awseome story...i love Star Trek and Inuyasha...this is perfect for me
Dark King chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
this is one great story's please continue to update and i whish you get more reviews