Reviews for Return Again
BlackR0seBud chapter 12 . 2/7
Is that the ending? Such a cliffhanger, but anyway great story. A little confusing with the scene changes and the time travel but either way awesome plot. I enjoyed it!
Kymerisalla chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
I'd love to read it but come on I can't find so Wil you send it to me please.
lilifire chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Love the story! but if you would not mind sending the link for the lemon, thanks!

Lilifire
Avatar Wolf chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Can you e-mail the lemon to me cuz i can't find ur fucking story on mediaminer
Loving-Chakra chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
A very wonderful and tidy fic. Thanks a ton
theeskimo1986 chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
I liked this. but it feels...incomplete.
tigerfrog chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
Thank you for sharing your writing with us. I really enjoyed your story.
tigerfrog chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Okay i did figure out that site and found last chapter very very nicely done.
tigerfrog chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I tried the other site and couldn't find your story. I would love to read the whole chapter as you first wrote if before taming it. and so far love the story.
pleasebringlumpia chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
Iread what was on Media Miner...AWESOME!
elana chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
LOVE the story so far.. but you're such a tease, lol!

Tried to find the story on but it's either been deleted or my computer is just being dumb, so would you please, please, please send me the full version of your "claimed" chapter?
Palmtree chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Lol! That's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that Inuyasha's clothes smelled ripe. I'm sure they do, but everyone else says they smell like sandalwood or earth and forest or some other Yankee candle flavor ;-) I know this story is years old, but I had to comment .
Angie chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
First let me say I love your fanfict. I haven't finished it yet, can you please send me the rest of chapter 6 please!
poems2songs chapter 12 . 9/29/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
AW! Luved it! Oh, a lemon won't get u banned! I have 1 posted so...well, ya know! XD