Reviews for The Mary Sue Murders
GhostBeethoven chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
I applaud you sir/madam. I hate Mary Sues with the passion of 1000 suns. The Johnny-you-wrote's reaction to them was spot on. I especially loved the fantasy-inspired, half-creature one. That particular Mary Sue plagues not just this fandom but all fandoms. Damn Mary Sues and the women who create them. May they one day realize the atrocities they've committed and end their own lives.
Don't Use Anymore chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Heh, oh so very true.
Caxixi chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
That was one of the very rare Mary Sue fics that's actually funny. And you spelled everything right as well as used correct grammar. That alone is something abnormal. Anyway, great story, very funny, keep writing, ect.

-Kelsey
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
A hilarious end to a hilarious story. Great job on this!
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Wow, I almost feel sorry for Epiphany.
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
This was extra amusing to me. This year for Halloween, I wanted to dress as Nny, but after looking at what I had for the costume, I looked more like a Mary-Sue. I said to myself. "Well, I suppose that'll do. I'll be Jenny the homicidal maniac!" So, yeah. I have to say, I would love to have an outfit like Jenny's.
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Another funny chapter. Raven seems kinda like Anne Gwish, don't ya think?
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
While I'm not totally anti-NnyXOC, I like this story! Nny is very in-character. Besides, it really only makes sense for Nny to love Devi. Yes, Nny really hates his fans, huh? Too bad for me, I guess.
anonentity chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
I thank you for this particular brand of insanity. It's refreshing to see, after the slush that compromises the majority of fics on this site. Yay!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Yes, this is my usual reaction as well.
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 2/14/2007
LOL!
The Sleeping Creature chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
lol, great story.
kalilamae chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
Hah! I can't stand people like that. Yeah, I'm not exactly a happy caffience enriched cheerleader but I'm not that THING either. It's so fun listening to all of the creative deaths. I think I'll visit Hell to go to the JohnnyCon if Jhonen is there. I want my Squee! book signed...
kalilamae chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Wow. This is great! Someone who knows what I mean when I say "No romance in Jhonen's world"! Heh.
Eevee Tofu chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
Ew. Raven and Jimmy. Ick. Bad, bad mental image.

Oh thank you, by the way, I never did understand the thing about the random cheerleader in the comic, and you cleared that up for me.