Reviews for Hell and Back
Cornelialovecaleb chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Very good story, I really enjoyed reading this!
SeveredWing chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
I'm not sure this review will help or inspire you at all, but if it does, well then bravo. Chapter 9 proved that, yes, you can write longer chapters. This is good news, because if they continue to be the length of previous chapters, many of your fans might hunt you down and beat you with your keyboard. I, of course, would not be one of them, although at times I've wanted to smack my head against my computer monitor. Short chapters suck! Especially with a story that has SO much potential.

I think finishing "Hell and Back" would be easier to finish if you perhaps thinned the cast. Is there really a need for the other members of Avalanche to be included? Also, have you ever heard of a writer's arc? Essentially it is an outline of your story BEFORE you begin to write it. I don't know if you're the type to put that much thought into a fan fic, but even if you're not, it still is a useful technique to hone for any future creative writing.

DON'T GIVE UP! There, now I feel better.
Cleris chapter 9 . 3/29/2006
Poor sephy...

wonderful chapter good to see an update
Cleris chapter 8 . 4/14/2005
WOW i love this story,lol i also find you very funny :P

wo0t Go sephyXAeris Yay i have nothing bad to say about this story acutally i do THE CHAPS are not long enough :(this is one of though stories where you read a bit then you must read somemore it leaves you wanting more grr.. i hate that so update soon please
Shale 101 chapter 8 . 4/8/2005
neat_
DemonSurfer chapter 8 . 4/8/2005
Vinnie likes chocos. *giggles*

Wow, this is an odd mix between a serious story, and a weird humor one where everyone's on high. Dont change the style, though! I like it!
DemonSurfer chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
I dont think Reeve's gay. Just on something. What, I'm not sure. Maybe motor oil or gas fumes. Something techie. Or maybe it's just sugar.
SilverKnight chapter 8 . 4/8/2005
It's certainly an interesting idea, and could make for a great humor story. (You certainly have a few very good moments in here that could be expanded on a bit.) However, it's all very jumbled and disorganized. It feels more like I'm sifting through a bunch of papers that have scrawled scenes written during a sugar high that are vaguely based on the same concept than reading a single, coherent story. You might want to go back and try and link them a bit more clearly, or at least make the chapters flow better. Also, you might care to run this through a spell-checker or a beta-reader, as you seem to generally ignore all ending punctuation in your dialogue. (In case you're not sure, it goes "Dialogue.", not "Dialgogue". I can't help it; that's a pet peeve of mine.) Still, it is very interesting, and with some spit-shine could be a really, really good fic. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
awesome story, sephroth/Aeris is one of my fave pairs, please update soon, and more often

keep up the good work
Kit Thespian chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Ho, boy, this is a weird story. Funny, but weird. That bit with Cid was pretty funny. And I love how Sephiroth had to say, "I tried to destroy the world"
Princess Srah chapter 5 . 10/19/2004
oh common! Update! I love this story so far is so great you HAVE TO UPDATE! I wanna know what happens! this story is going under my Author Alert list! update! THis is a great story! heheheeh *too much coffee*
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 4 . 9/8/2004
What is it with men and asking for directions? :P

Sephiroth: Excuse me, Ma'am, could you tell me how to get to ...

Old Lady: Oh my God! It's that crazy man, Sephiroth! AH!

Sephiroth: [sigh] Why do I even bother?

Pardon the loopiness, please. Your chapters are short but I'm having fun reading. )
SetsuntaMew chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
Yay! I've been waiting for this! Oh, I really love this fic _ I hope for more, soon!
Bannor chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Really, really good. I like your writing style.