Reviews for Hera
Amazing
KrnYong chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Wow... I always felt really bad for Hera, and seeing her in this new light as a true protector of women is at the same time sad and wonderful. Thank you
MidnightAngel1095 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
nice story, poor Hera if only the other gods knew what she is doing is right.
fireflowerr chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow great writing! You convincingly wrote a Hera I never considered before
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love how you think of Hera in a new perspective that not many people do. Its deep and thoughtful and to me Absolutely true to Hera and her legacy.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Brilliant reinterpretation and writing.
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is beautiful, poor Hera (
shadowphantomnessyahoo.com chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
In truth, I believe this is how I also see Hera, because Zeus, in my point of view, is the very worst of mankind, an example of what a guy would do with unlimited power and no consequences. Why would he care about coddling and cuddling and seducing if he could just take and rape all the women he wanted? And even if Hera were jealous, I would not blame her. Marriage IS supposed to be a sacred bond between one man and one woman!

Good job,

Phantomness
incogneto chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
this was very good
SKT chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Fascinating story that really puts Hera into the good light. I'm impressed that you tried to show in this way. Good job, insightful person you. -ruffles hair-

You: O.o
Proudly Vain chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I like this story, and you made some rather good points, brilliant writing btw.
mad about books chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Wow! This is a very powerful story in Hera's voice... Honestly, I've never liked or paid too much attention to Hera. Hera always seems to be relegated to the background, while Artemis, Aphrodite, or Pallas Athena got most of the attention.

But this is a very symphatetic look to what made her the goddess that she is. And it made me like Hera more.

Fantastic job!
Diana chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
oh wow...this is really good,

I have imagined Hera somewhat like this,

a woman with a story behind her 'jealousy',

I think it's really wonderful,

keep up the good work
MoonFairy chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Very good! I applaude your skill!

Hera is one of my all time favorite goddess' of Greek Mythology, and to see her portrayed in a good view just warms my heart! It makes me wish there are more authors like you.

Anyhoo, great job! Any chance to write some more on this subject?
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
What interest me the most, in regards to this story, is your choice of Olympian. Hera is not known to be one of the favorites. I recall, in class, the majority of females chose Pallas Athena or Artemis for reports. I didn't learn to appreciate Hera or her role as protector of women unitl later.

Good insight.